Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

The mandarin thing ruins all three movies. You're telling me that Guy Pearce's character was behind the 10 Rings throughout all three movies? Garbage. Left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Ah. That's true. Killian was taking credit for ALL of that. Yeah, that makes it even worse. :(

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

The mandarin thing ruins all three movies.

tumblr_m3l26iPlyx1rna5kao1_500.gif

:lol :lol :lol

I'm going to give IM3 another 'point', just based on YP's use of that gif. Well played, YP. Well played.

That gif was from Iron Man 2 :lol doesn't count!!

That gif was from Iron Man 2 :lol doesn't count!!

I had to reword my post because it dawned on me, after I said that. (The 'party' scene, where Rhodey 'cleans house', right?)

Still, he gets the points for appropriate use! :lecture :lol

I had to reword my post because it dawned on me, after I said that. (The 'party' scene, where Rhodey 'cleans house', right?)

Still, he gets the points for appropriate use! :lecture :lol

Correctamundo dude! Love that scene...:lol

All joking aside, I think IM2 was my least favorite of the three, sadly.

Race track scene was ace! Especially when he suits up in the MKV :rock

And those 2 scenes were better than every Batman & Spiderman film combined :nana:

What is this BS?!?!?

Low blow. Low blow.

I tried guys. I tried keeping it on-topic. But I have to deal with this now. And I can't. I WON'T.

:lol

That suit case was boss. :rock :rock :rock

I kinda wish I bought that suit case from SS when they had it, even though I would never use it for its intended purpose.

I kinda wish I bought that suit case from SS when they had it, even though I would never use it for its intended purpose.

Did it sell out?

And that thing was pricey, no? I remember that.

Back