Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

The one that I've always wanted for years was the comic version Iron Patriot PF. But who knows when we'll see that. Oh well if this upcoming PF looks good then I'll buy it.

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Wait you didnt like Doc Ock in SM2??? I still think that is one of the best super hero movies. I agree about Maleketh and Silver samurai though.

Wasn't the widow we got from IM2? Yea SSC needs to make these announcement b4 the movie is out or when it is release like HT. Not a year later so you have the piece by the time Avengers 2 is out.

Okay, so I watched Spiderman 2 again last night (just for your Empir3!! :wink1:)and I guess Doc OC was a decent enough villain...so i'll exchange him for Galactus in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer :yess: Man, what a joke! :slap We didn't even get to see him for gods sake?! :dunno :lol

:lol :hi5: :1-1:

I can't wait to see this PF line revealed!

Holy moly.

Time to start robbing banks!

Bottom right hand corner of picture in the OP.

Ok I fail.

But I am happy. Despite the increased cost of Legacy stuff, they do tend to yield high quality products.

Ok I fail.

But I am happy. Despite the increased cost of Legacy stuff, they do tend to yield high quality products.

Although they have no control over factory paint application.
Remember the Maquettes chin :gah:

Although they have no control over factory paint application.
Remember the Maquettes chin :gah:

What was the issue with the chin? I've looked closely over mine, and I can't find any major issues...

Back