Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Great shout! I'd love a Loki! :exactly: Have to say, been a bit disappointed with some of the Marvel Movie Villians of late. Have'nt been impressed with the Silver Samurai in Wolverine, the Dark Elf in Thor 2, Doc Oc and Lizard in the Spidey movies, Mandarin in IM3, to name but a few...Loki on the other hand has been the best so far! :yess:

In regards to the Avengers PF line up, we've had the Hulk and Widow so far so hopefully a Hawkeye, Iron Man and Captain will follow who knows? For me, I think that boat has sailed now and so Sideshow will have a brand new Avengers movie in 2015 to concentrate on!! :panic:

:horror:horror

Doc Ock was great (especially considering the state of special effects at the time). I love when he throws the car through the window, steps through the opening and uses his tentacle hand to take off his sun glasses...

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Spider-man 1, 2 & 3 put The Amazing Spider-man to shame imo.
Love 'em!

Spider-man 1, 2 & 3 put The Amazing Spider-man to shame imo.
Love 'em!

I would like to combine bits and pieces from the two different series...there are things I like and dislike about both.

Idk what's worse the Spidey movies or the Spidey figure & statue releases. Nobody can get one right :lol

Well, I love this from my favourite Spidey movie...

1646me.jpg

Anyway, back the the fugly Mark 42... :monkey3 :lol

I won't ***** on your favorite statue sooooo... if you feel the Mk 42 is so fugly why do you keep posting here? Just curious. :huh

Anyway Eric, (is it?) might still be interested in the Patriot depending on pose, which looks promising, and paint.

I don't even remember seeing that one :lol
:rotfl
Anyway Eric, (is it?) might still be interested in the Patriot depending on pose, which looks promising, and paint.
Yes it is, and nice! I think IP will be a huge seller here and for the Gentle Giant statue that we saw at SDCC. Really loved the pose on the GG although the bases were weak (just flat, clear circles.)

Support the Iron Taxi errrr Patriot! ;)

Yes it is, and nice! I think IP will be a huge seller here and for the Gentle Giant statue that we saw at SDCC. Really loved the pose on the GG although the bases were weak (just flat, clear circles.)

Those clear bases would look great in a dark Besta, just blend in. :wink1:
Loved the GG Igor but no interest in a split second character.

hey guys, thought I would ask here in an Iron man thread. on the Mark II suit does it say Mark II anywhere? and what font is closest to it if so? thanks in advance

Those clear bases would look great in a dark Besta, just blend in. :wink1:
Loved the GG Igor but no interest in a split second character.

For the money they'll ask I'd prefer a detailed base instead of a clear acrylic piece but to each their own.

Back