Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I just received the same email from Sideshow. I hope this batch won't have any issue with the chin.

Yup, me too. Only downer is I got to pay taxes twice! :gah:

in canada you can get that back if you want to fill out the paperwork and prove it's a replacement. happened to me once and i even went as far to get the papers but sadly couldn't find the energy to fill them out.:monkey1

War Machine is nothing but a cheap Iron Man wannabe. You cannot have War Machine without Iron Man. However, it is very acceptable to have Iron Man without War Machine.

:lecture You can have IM without war machine indeed . Though they would like badass together

Last edited:
I don't think I'd call War Machine a cheap Iron Man Wannabe. His character and armor is quite awesome because it comes from the Mark II. He handles his business in the comics just fine. The pieces together look awesome.

Weak! Where do you live?

Live in Singapore. The govt here does not refund GST to individuals :pfft:

However, I just received an email from Sideshow. Jaclyn Yudkowsky and her manager did me a huge favour and are helping me out with the GST.

Kudos to her and her manager for going the extra mile for a small fry like me.

Really brightened up my day :hi5:

^ I just received the same email from Sideshow. I hope this batch won't have any issue with the chin.

Me too. If this one has issues, I will cancel my War Machine. These are way too expensive for these problems.

What is it about? I ordered WM maquette via local toys shop. Therefore, no update. Mind to share?

Thank you

Back