Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd trade some statues for this don't know if I'd actually buy it though.

Edit: I'd trade some after I see in hand pictures

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Got the email indicating only 4 left.

No way I would buy this site unseen.

If it's good, and I miss out, oh well.
I'd rather miss out than be stuck with something with horrible paint app, I'm unhappy with, and out $2,300 + 9% tax + shipping that I won't be able to sell without taking a loss.

Just picked mine up for a sweet deal that was too good to pass up while in CA on vacation. I've been wanting a IM LSF for years and finally pulled the trigger.

I'll have to wait until Sunday at the earliest to get it home and set up unfortunately.

If it wasn't free it wasn't worth the money most likely will have defects and a bad paint app.

I have mine setup since over a week now.

w62lvFZ.jpg

IJWi8Lg.jpg

vyoxoCe.jpg

Thank you for sharing your photos Aniv. What do you think of it?

Thank you for sharing your photos Aniv. What do you think of it?

Thanks! Well this is my first legendary scale figure; The paint job is definitely better than Mark VII but I am really mad about having to remove the chest plate, mask etc to light it up. Would have liked to have the ac adapter used to power up the lights like in the MK VII Legendary Scale.

Not sure why the price went up either, it is practically the quality they promised for the MK VII but did not deliver. Overall happy with the details and quality control.

Paint app doesn't look bad. But I hate the fact you have to remove pieces to turn lights on. Give it a year and you'll be able to pick this up for 1k.

So odd that only 1 or 2 people posted pics.

Hahahaha your probably right. I need one more half scale for my collection. I really want the mark 17 but there is 0 chance of getting that one.

So just to light this thing up takes 2min. And if you keep the lights on you'll run out of batteries in like 1 day.

Yeah........ Bad idea SS.

So just to light this thing up takes 2min. And if you keep the lights on you'll run out of batteries in like 1 day.

Yeah the use of LR44 button cell batteries was a big mistake imo.

I was thinking about getting the Mark 46 when it finally gets released, but this is trully making me hesitant.

The light up features on these statues and figures are ALWAYS subpar and leave a lot to desire. I find it amazing (and frustrating) that in this day and age they don't come with single switch for all lights, or remote control lights.

Back