Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid Tapatalk app bring me to a blank page when I click that lonk

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

How hard is it to scroll down the page and press play on the video? FFS
Because, when linking to the forum "page", it's not working for everyone as some could have a different setting for "Number of Posts to Show Per Page". The standard is 10 and I'm at 40.

By linking directly to the post number (which is also a link btw), it gets anyone with any setting to the same place.

Because, when linking to the forum "page", it's not working for everyone as some could have a different setting for "Number of Posts to Show Per Page". The standard is 10 and I'm at 40.

By linking directly to the post number (which is also a link btw), it gets anyone with any setting to the same place.

Thanks for clearing that up, I shall remember for the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced stand or fully enclosed display case to house the IM Mark 43 Legendary Scale?

@Drum18

Thanks Chris! Nice idea but I need something that is at least 44 inches tall so the front speakers dont block the view.

Running out of ideas :(

I kind of want this statue and I want the other half scale. But I want to wait for in hand pics. When is this one released?

I kind of want this statue and I want the other half scale. But I want to wait for in hand pics. When is this one released?

I'd like to have this one too, but will continue to wait patiently for production samples to roll out and determine then.

Very cool chris.
Does IKEA sell glass doors for the Stuva?

Thanks Centurion. All the doors that fit on Besta will fit the Stuva as its basically the same cabinet but Stuva is 10cm deeper. This cabinet would require 2 doors as they don't make the longer door anymore.

Back