Iron Man Mark 1 maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That repaint is fantastic which shows what Sideshow could do if they tried. Mine turned up this morning and I think its great.

Holy that is one fantastic paint job on the face!

I have the Exclusive version and like it. Is it as detailed as the HT one? No it is not.

But then again, I do not generally collect Marvel in 1/6. So, if my IM are 1/4 scale, then this fits in perfectly, and on display with the other 1/4 scale IM, shows a great history of the suit.

The HT one is better in some peoples eyes but it depends if your in to little girls dolls or not. :D

That repaint is great thats alot more close to the product we should have recieved from SS.

Faststreets posted an AWESOME set of pics showing a Sean Ho repaint of the IM Mark I maquette over in the IM III thread. With a great repaint, this looks just like RDJ IMO!

Great job,but how you took the head off ?:confused:

Just got the regular ed., and it's awesome. Here are some pics:

a1IRONmaster.jpg

a2IRON.jpg

a3IRON.jpg

a4IRON.jpg

Last edited:
I love this piece. Now I have Mark 1, Stealth and Classic Iron Man displayed side by side...can't wait to get Mark VI maquette

I decided to pull the trigger on the EX, so now I'll have one for home and one for the office. I'll probably repaint the eyes on the RDJ head. More photos to come!

As a demo in my Advanced Digital Painting class, I decided to pay tribute to my favorite Sideshow piece, and my favorite Iron Man armor...
mark1ptg.jpg

Here's a close-up.
CUptg.jpg

I think this is such and underated piece I swapped another statue for this and think is great such a heavy statue and the detail is excellent. It is defenitley a keeper and once I get the new maquette I'll display it together with my stealth comiquette. If only I could afford the original one.:(

Back