Iron Man film inspired Archive Sets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, on the fence. This movie could be a huge bust. They're made out of medal, so thats a +. Knowing SS we'll probably see stealth and Silver Centurion EXs ;P

Wonder if we will see a Iron Monger helm?

edit- it woulda been nice if mark 3 had see-through visors?

Last edited:
Looks nice but i guess i'll stick to the 1:1 bust of M3 since it's just the helmet..

Hmm, on the fence. This movie could be a huge bust. They're made out of medal, so thats a +. Knowing SS we'll probably see stealth and Silver Centurion EXs ;P

Wonder if we will see a Iron Monger helm?

edit- it woulda been nice if mark 3 had see-through visors?

Stealth is a game only thing as far as I've read. I expect to see Mark II as an SDCC Exclusive.

Silver Centurion? I haven't heard anything about variation in the film.....:confused:

Did anybody notice that there is no edition size or TBD listed on these? Are they open ended as well? That would be a first for the Archive Sets line...

I will get em but i have a feeling these will be 20$ later on at online dealers

Thats what I might do, it depends on the movie. if it sucks, pass. Not to mention SS will give these a large es.

Silver Centurion? I haven't heard anything about variation in the film.....

I heard Hsbro made Centurion, so it may be in the game...possibly in the movie? Also...Heh, what 'movie' is that Av based from :p

No movie, she is a classy model...:lol I'd give my left arm for Katie Fey.....and much more.

wow, the enthusiasm for these is overwhelming. SS did the best thing with these by giving them a open ES :rolleyes:

wow, the enthusiasm for these is overwhelming. SS did the best thing with these by giving them a open ES :rolleyes:

well the want ALL Iron Man fans to be able to get one. :cool:

What will be funny is that the Mark 2 will be an SDCC exclusive and numbered making many people want to go out and nab these....SDCC may not be making a collector friendly decision here but they sure are making a great one business wise.....

Doesn't matter anyway IM is my favorite Marvel so keep bringing on the swag.

SSC Newsletter said:
SHIPPING DATE UPDATES

We would like to announce changes in the anticipated shipping dates of the items below.
Marvel: Iron Man Mark 3 Marvel Archive Set - #6840 Now November 2008

With the Archive Set seeming to be included with the Best Buy Exclusive Iron Man DVD on September 30th, unless there is a major difference with that one to his one then I would say that the general public will get this piece almost two months before SSC Customers direct....

With the Archive Set seeming to be included with the Best Buy Exclusive Iron Man DVD on September 30th, unless there is a major difference with that one to his one then I would say that the general public will get this piece almost two months before SSC Customers direct....

How dumb on SS part, time to cancel.

I posted in the "Ask SSC" thread about this and hopefully they'll answer. Scott mentions it is a "Polystone" collectible which could indicate a difference although the bases on these were Polystone so it could just be a shorthand description for the SSC Podium video. If they are the same its a huge mistake. These haven't sold out so I'll just cancel both, buy the DVD and then use the $50 SSC GC on the Mark 01 when it becomes eligible for use which should be soon....

Back