Iron Man and Indiana Jones Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!
A work work of art, your dad is very talented

If he wants to make some extra money for a few, let us know :wave

Thank you! He is interested. What size would you want. I can check what he would charge.

The ones I have are 25 inches wide by 18 inches. I didn't want the 1:1 busts to feel cramped in the cube when it is on top.

Last edited:
Thank you! He is interested. What size would you want. I can check what he would charge.

The ones I have are 25 inches wide by 18 inches. I didn't want the 1:1 busts to feel cramped in the cube when it is on top.

Not sure if you know Im a fan of IM also and have 3 of the same busts. I would think the same exact size would be perfect. I cant see, are they bolted to the wall?

Not sure if you know Im a fan of IM also and have 3 of the same busts. I would think the same exact size would be perfect. I cant see, are they bolted to the wall?

Hey Averone, I am a big fan of your collection.

They are bolted to studs, 16 inches apart in 6 places. You could sit on it and it would not go anywhere. I have 4 in my living room, two by the tv and 2 behind the couch. I just don't have anything for the back 2 year. I have the baroness ordered. I am contemplating the 1:1 mark II if I can find one. I know you have one and redid the paint. Is the original paint job still good or should I wait for a Mark VI?

Here you go. I think the display is just as important as the statue.

picture.php

Wow! That has some very nice details to it. Thanks for the pic! :hi5:

Hey Averone, I am a big fan of your collection.

They are bolted to studs, 16 inches apart in 6 places. You could sit on it and it would not go anywhere. I have 4 in my living room, two by the tv and 2 behind the couch. I just don't have anything for the back 2 year. I have the baroness ordered. I am contemplating the 1:1 mark II if I can find one. I know you have one and redid the paint. Is the original paint job still good or should I wait for a Mark VI?

Thanks. MK II is not worth the money, I would wait to see what they do for the new one. You have the WM, that is excellent! :clap

Back