Iron Man 3 - 1/6th scale Shades (Mark XXIII) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blah my friend bought me one and traded me straight across for a mono conan pop . I got the bloody thing for free and was just randomly walking around when they gave them out

VERY awesome for all the conversions. Congrats. I hope everyone who wants one gets one.

63598476.jpg

Well, I can finally rejoin the thread and stop acting like a baby lol. Thank goodness for the conversion, I've been dreading having to pay $500+ for this.

Well, I can finally rejoin the thread and stop acting like a baby lol. Thank goodness for the conversion, I've been dreading having to pay $500+ for this.

Is that what it's really going for right now?

Flippers, ugh. :(

I decided to hold off on checking eBay until a week after SDCC because I hit that WL as soon as it popped up (no, not pooped up) :lol

Congrats to everyone else who got conversions and actually plans to keep this figure!

I'm stoked, the paint, meh, the Shotgun design, possibly the best articulated plastic IM chassis to date!

Jack is next right, Halloween armor?

I know the first picture is real, what about the second? A render?

Also, name the parts used for Jack (if you dare, bwahaha):

Those Red Snapper/Peacemaker thighs attached to the SC/BS abdomen look like Kim Kardashian from the front :rotfl

Attachments

• IMG_3116.JPG
    IMG_3116.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3117.JPG
    IMG_3117.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 114
Back