Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible pics!

Thanks!
Lots of details on this figure,I like it a lot.
2415C04E52CA20B01381CA

Finally unboxed mine yesterday and very happy with it. I'm certainly in for more of these if they were to continue the line. I've never been real great at posing my MMS figures so this works great for me.

Finally unboxed mine yesterday and very happy with it. I'm certainly in for more of these if they were to continue the line. I've never been real great at posing my MMS figures so this works great for me.

Same here and I agree. In addition you would be hard pressed to achieve this kind of dynamic pose in a regular figure.

It has "limited articulation". It's helpful if you go to youtube and watch a video on it. One leg is replaceable, the arms and head move. Just not as much as a regular HT figure.

I'm still not able to make up my mind on this... does anyone else feel the same ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm still not able to make up my mind on this... does anyone else feel the same ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If posing is not your thing, get it. I'm now more into statues so a fixed position for me works best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my Mk 42. All of the other suits are lined up in the HoA museum pose, so it's nice to have one IM figure that has a dynamic pose. I have my Tony Stark posed just like the Mk 42, standing out in front of it.

I love my Mk 42. All of the other suits are lined up in the HoA museum pose, so it's nice to have one IM figure that has a dynamic pose. I have my Tony Stark posed just like the Mk 42, standing out in front of it.

I agree cofphoto. I have the same thing although I don't have Tony. Glad I got the MK XVII . It is a awesome figure

For those of you who have both this and the Kotobukiya/ARTFX version, which do you prefer? And could you please take some comparison photos if possible?

I have unfortunately caught the Iron Man fever and am deciding between this "figure" and the Kotobukiya statue as my first collectible from the franchise.

One thing I've noticed in photos of the Kotobukiya one is that there are some orange accents on the upper chest plate, strips around the knees, etc. I don't see this orange color at all on the official suit in the film, which leads me to believe that these parts aren't supposed to be orange.

Here you can clearly see the orange coloring around the upper chest:

28895-00%20Head.jpg

So what do you guys think?

Well for me , i prefer choose mark 42 pps hot toys cause the detail was great compared with kotobukiya
From the complexity , paint , detail of reactor

For those of you who have both this and the Kotobukiya/ARTFX version, which do you prefer? And could you please take some comparison photos if possible?

I have unfortunately caught the Iron Man fever and am deciding between this "figure" and the Kotobukiya statue as my first collectible from the franchise.

One thing I've noticed in photos of the Kotobukiya one is that there are some orange accents on the upper chest plate, strips around the knees, etc. I don't see this orange color at all on the official suit in the film, which leads me to believe that these parts aren't supposed to be orange.

Here you can clearly see the orange coloring around the upper chest:

28895-00%20Head.jpg

So what do you guys think?

I do not have either. :p

However, I saw this review in which he does not seem to have the orange / pink issue. Check it out if you haven't yet:

Apart from the colour issue, I never liked the way the 'chest' looked on it, i.e. lifted up and not flush. HTs XLII PP does not have this issue. And, the paint app looks much better than Koto's.

I am surely going to get Koto's War Machine 2.0 though. That came out pretty nice!

This is going to sell for CHEAP now that it looks like the diecast MK 42 will only be a couple months or less before release. This felt like a stop gap release to tide fans over until the real diecast was out. This was delayed so now it doesn't have alot of time on the market ....
I like it alot but now that the posable diecasts will be rolling out soon my interest has waned...

No matter how awesome the diecast Mk42 is, I just couldn't justify paying twice the cost. I do have the diecast IP on preorder though, can't wait to get that.

Zero interest in the WM, I like the look of the 1.0 much, much better.

Back