Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be my first IM piece. Couldnt turn it down with the arm and light up. If a LSB WM with a gatling gun, or something else cool comes out, that will probably be a buy too.

With everything that comes out I keep it strictly xmen and spiderman. I couldnt pass this up its gonna be my first IM piece

With everything that comes out I keep it strictly xmen and spiderman. I couldnt pass this up its gonna be my first IM piece

Same here, I have been exclusive to X Men universe characters, only straying for the odd piece here and there. This is one of those pieces.

There's no way that they'd do a WM without including the gatling gun. It's an integral part of WM's armor design which differentiates it amongst other 'Marks' along with other features. IMO, it should have somewhat of a dynamic pose compared to the life-size version!

Cheers,
Neo.

I hope they make a WarMachine to go with this. These size busts are a great alternative for people who don't have space for a 1:1 bust.

I hope they make a WarMachine to go with this. These size busts are a great alternative for people who don't have space for a 1:1 bust.

it's a slippery slope with those busts though, before you know it your display will be filled with all those creepy human heads like emma frost and what not :lol And everyone will think you are a serial killa!

ordered. I have the 1:1, NON BD bust, so i was reluctant to get this as well, but i really like the addition of the Arm so i figured i'd get it.

Back