Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to pick up an Attendee one but now that I know I will have this before I leave for SDCC, I'm actually happier that I missed out on it the first time.

Can't wait to play with my Iron Man doll to help hype up SDCC :nana:

thinking of canceling mine.

Unless anyone here wanna trade for a Hot Toys t-800 Terminator 2?

i think you guys should cancel now. these will be easy to find.

ugh...i missed out on this because i was in the hospital the past two weeks..FML lol if anyone doesn't want theirs let me know please :)

I remember things being way more mental last year with the Guardian Predator.

I would've thought after a year the price and scarcity would I increase but he has only done both moderately.

I would've thought after a year the price and scarcity would I increase but he has only done both moderately.

Yep, they released more of him due to complaints of scarcity I think. There was an initial price spike but he's very easy and relatively to get now, got mine in an Asian convention.

Still sells for 2X retail, so I don't think he's done too bad. And I'd imagine over time the Guardian will continue to sell well, but its unlikely he'll over take the more desirable ones like the P1 or P2 Elder.

Some are dolls, some are figures...

Tony Stark in a business suit = DOLL

Tony Stark in Iron Man suit = Figurine
So the cloth outfit part makes a toy a doll? What about the Predators, that have a very minimal amount of cloth? What of the Mattel WWE Macho Man figure, who has a cloth shirt? Is he a doll, as well? I'm guessing that some folks who have the inflatable love dolls don't put clothes on those. So is it a misnomer to call them dolls? Should they really be called "love figurines?"

So the cloth outfit part makes a toy a doll? What about the Predators, that have a very minimal amount of cloth? What of the Mattel WWE Macho Man figure, who has a cloth shirt? Is he a doll, as well? I'm guessing that some folks who have the inflatable love dolls don't put clothes on those. So is it a misnomer to call them dolls? Should they really be called "love figurines?"

Wow someone took what I said VERY personal...

Listen, my thoughts on it are if it LOOKS like a doll (ie: barbie?) then its a doll...

Everyone has their likes and dislikes with these collectibles but its only my feelings...

I'm sorry but the below "figure" looks like a Ken doll in a suit...

review_htsuit_8.jpg

Lastly, why is DOLL a bad thing? Its only the way I categorize.

Wow someone took what I said VERY personal...
Just asking for clarification. :huh

So what is it about that Stark that makes him "look like a Barbie?" He doesn't seem to have rooted hair. Or boobs and high heels.

Are all 1/6th scale military figures dolls, as well?

And who is saying that a "doll" is a bad thing? I'm just iffy on the distinctions between doll and figurine. What should blow-up love "dolls" be called if they don't look like Barbies?

Back