Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if its any consolation, the sunglasses had been repaired, a glaive was broken, the spare wrist pegs were missing, and the box was a bit beat up... :D

I paid $330, which is what the guy I got it from paid for it. Maybe I should have been more patient but I've wanted a grey iron man and the gunmetal iron man goes for crazy prices. I thought I had it once but got burned by some guy in India...$300 burned. Poof. Gone. Wont make that mistake again.

well if its any consolation, the sunglasses had been repaired, a glaive was broken, the spare wrist pegs were missing, and the box was a bit beat up... :D
That's no consolation :lol
I paid $330, which is what the guy I got it from paid for it. Maybe I should have been more patient but I've wanted a grey iron man and the gunmetal iron man goes for crazy prices. I thought I had it once but got burned by some guy in India...$300 burned. Poof. Gone. Wont make that mistake again.
330 for which figure?

Last edited:
IMGP9843.JPG

IMGP9825.JPG

Iron+Man+Secret+2.jpg

https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2011/09/hot-toys-iron-man-2-mark-iv-secret.html

Back