Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help please. I seem to have paint chips on my figure. As this is my first HT Iron Man figure that I have received, I wasn't sure if this was an intended part of the paint job, to make the armor look a bit worn & weathered, or not. If it's part of the paint job then killmenow.jpg

triple_facepalm_by_pip3r_cz-d3e6t06.jpg

(stop whoreposting and unpack your figure, Larry :peace)

_________

Dabbled in Photoshop CS for the 1st time in forever after snapping a few pics of my 1/6 IM lineup, I forgot pretty much everything in that program :slap but I thought I would share anyway :D

July25IMlineup2edit.jpg

July25IMlineup1edit1.jpg

Helluva lineup! :clap

The Mark 5 and new Mark 1 will complete your set!

and armor unleashed . . .

and Iron Monger . . .

the Gantry . . .

Stealth armor . . .

Stark bathroom diorama vomitorium . . .

Hopefully the UPS guy actually knocks on the door today, instead of just posting the 'sorry we missed you' sticker like he did on Friday. Still haven't decided what to do with him yet...

Mine just leaves it by the door now. I answered the door one day in just a towel and now he knows better to ring the door and wait. Smart guy.

Figure is in good shape though, neck post light isn't working, don't know if its the battery or the light itself, ....
Have you trid to fidget with the switch/batteries a bit? Mine didn't light up right away, but after a while of carefully operating the switch, it came to life.
Pic is making me have second thoughts about trading mine.
Keep it. It's too cool to trade!

I can't believe I passed on the tony mechanical test version at retail. I want him now too.

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

What happened to the donut thread? I was writing a reply to Nam & when I tried posting, it said the thread was closed :slap

Nam you in here? Did you get the coolest thread on here closed? :lol

Edit: Scot explained why it was closed :D

The Donut thread was closed as it seems that people cannot have a discussion without resorting to snyde comments and insults.

So I will say this in this thread too. As soon as someone hears from SS about the situation of there being a lack of 'donuts' in with the figure, pleased pm me and I will add that information to that thread.
That way everyone will be updated.

In the meantime anyone concerned or upset they didn't get this particular accessory please contact Sideshow Directly:

Sideshow Collectibles.com
Call:
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int’l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
E-mail:
[email protected]

...use their live chat feature, contact them on facebook or write.

If you are not happy, contact them.
Thanks.
Shell
x :duff

I saw the donut & box for (if I remember correctly) around $15 on ebay :D I think this seller had a few for sale & then poof, they were sold :lol

The Donut thread was closed as it seems that people cannot have a discussion without resorting to snyde comments and insults.

So I will say this in this thread too. As soon as someone hears from SS about the situation of there being a lack of 'donuts' in with the figure, pleased pm me and I will add that information to that thread.
That way everyone will be updated.

In the meantime anyone concerned or upset they didn't get this particular accessory please contact Sideshow Directly:

Sideshow Collectibles.com
Call:
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int’l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
E-mail:
[email protected]

...use their live chat feature, contact them on facebook or write.

If you are not happy, contact them.
Thanks.
Shell

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT DONUTS......

I've just been contacted by someone who has used the Live chat chat feature with SS since this thread was closed. Firstly thank you for passing this information on, much appreciated.

Here is their conversation and the explanation to everyone's enquiries:

sscchat.jpg

IN ADDITION....

They also received a reply by email, which reads as follows:

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting the returns department. We are currently updating our website to correct the wording in the summary for the Hot Toys Iron Man Secret Project figure, but please know that there is not supposed to be a donut box included with this item. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused you.

If you would like to return this item for a full refund, you may do so. Please let us know and we will open a return inquiry and provide a label for you to return this item at no cost to yourself.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi
Returns Representative

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

(805) 214-2139 Office * (805) 214-2190 Fax

In the U.S.: 1-(855)-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746)
Outside the U.S.: 1-(805)-214-2100 x2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, as it seems the Donuts were not misplaced, forgotten or just not included. They should not have been in the description in the first place.

I hope this resolves any queries people had about these donuts.
If you are still not happy about the situation then I suggest you contact Sideshow if you want to return your item, or Hot toys if you want to complain about them not being included.

I have posted this in the closed Donut thread too.

Last edited:
Back