Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the UPS guy actually knocks on the door today, instead of just posting the 'sorry we missed you' sticker like he did on Friday. Still haven't decided what to do with him yet...

Hopefully the UPS guy actually knocks on the door today, instead of just posting the 'sorry we missed you' sticker like he did on Friday. Still haven't decided what to do with him yet...

That sucks! I like my UPS guy. Thankfully he's not one of those jag-offs!

yeah, that happened to me on friday as well. but ive been waiting outside all morning, and i CAUGHT THAT MF.

so now the iron man is MINE.

aside from the fact that I HATE YOU SIDESHOW, and i cant believe you ship the figures in the brown out boxes, causing my iron man box to be all banged up I HATE YOU. haha

aside form that, the figure is STELLAR! :yess:really cool. kinda want to put him right next to my computer for a while to give him more love than the other armors.

Great photography as always, Alice! :clap

The matte finish on this fig looks quite cool, and I must admit I didn't think it would . . . :thud:

________

Finally got him, didn't know Sideshow shipped in the Hot Toys mailer brown box - the actual box has a lot of dings and scratches in it.:(

Figure is in good shape though, neck post light isn't working, don't know if its the battery or the light itself, will have to contact Sideshow about that. Other than that I'm actually very pleased with the figure, might end up keeping it, and glad Sideshow customer service did what they said they would do and change my address when it converted.

I might order from Sideshow more often in the future.

Finally got him, didn't know Sideshow shipped in the Hot Toys mailer brown box - the actual box has a lot of dings and scratches in it.:(

Figure is in good shape though, neck post light isn't working, don't know if its the battery or the light itself, will have to contact Sideshow about that. Other than that I'm actually very pleased with the figure, might end up keeping it, and glad Sideshow customer service did what they said they would do and change my address when it converted.

I might order from Sideshow more often in the future.

i wont. only when i have to, like this exclusive, cant believe they ship in the brown boxes, my ironman box was all messed up to.

corner store comics or bust.

Anywhere you can still get this besides eBay? I'm on the wait list at Sideshow, but I seriously doubt it will get converted.

Anywhere you can still get this besides eBay? I'm on the wait list at Sideshow, but I seriously doubt it will get converted.

Unfortunately, I don't think so. You could try the sales section here. You could also wait for more to be released at the conventions throughout the year. However, I can't guarantee that means the ebay prices will definitely go down on this.

MkIVgroupLED.jpg

I love this pic. Very classy.

Unfortunately, I don't think so. You could try the sales section here. You could also wait for more to be released at the conventions throughout the year. However, I can't guarantee that means the ebay prices will definitely go down on this.

That's what I'm afraid of.

Help please :D

I seem to have paint chips on my figure. As this is my first HT Iron Man figure that I have received, I wasn't sure if this was an intended part of the paint job, to make the armor look a bit worn & weathered, or not. Here are some close ups of the paint chips:

83329196.jpg

60053147.jpg

63237591.jpg

47553928.jpg

24517570.jpg

If these are indeed paint chips, then I should contact SSC to help me with this. If it's part of the paint job then :slap Also, where are the assembly instructions for this figure located?

:rotfl:lol

Back