Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box came dented, on the back mostly. The figure is fine. There was also a chalky/dusty substance on the box like it was lying on a factory floor.

I just got mine, and discovered he's missing the rubber spacer grommet for his left arm! :banghead I'll have to contact Sideshow now.

That is actually not as headslapping of a question as you are intending as HT also gives you a human neck with a neckseal that you place over the neck before attaching which makes it look like he only removed the helmet. It's a far question as you can't tell from pics what the person has been doing. I've seen people just slap the Tony sculpt onto the illuminated IM neck or some using the human neck without the seal. It takes all kinds.

Because it comes on a neck :slap

:slap:slap:thud:
Sometimes after reading what some people post being a ____ relieves not wanting to hit the screen.:1-1:

Yep, my grommet is missing:
gedc0035e.jpg

The right side one is there:
gedc0033t.jpg

Just contacted Sideshow, hopefully I can get just the grommet as the rest of the figure is in great shape, I don't want to send the whole thing back.

omg my box was heavily damages on the top right corner =( and some pieces fell off but luckily nothing broken dam those ppl that deliver the shipment

Last edited:
Why this was not double boxed is beyond me. For the value of these things its pretty standard.

Why this was not double boxed is beyond me. For the value of these things its pretty standard.

Good point.

And I always get a kick out of SSC's packing of HT products - like that 1 sheet of tissue paper they wrap around the box is going to help anything. (I know you can opt for a pack out for extra $)

Back