Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my favorite pose of all of the new IM 1/4 being previewed here.

As I've said if I could only have one it would be this...

But I'm greedy & addicted :)

Haha. I can only get one, so I'm going to get this . 99% sure.

Just like you said, I'm addicted too. If I get a better job, all bets are off. Haha

Thanks man. Though you were back in work when you said you need a better job.
Good luck! :duff

I am still employeed, but out on injury. And they are saying I will not be able to go back to the same physical labor intensive jobs. So I'm going back to school and trying to find a less physical job.

I am still employeed, but out on injury. And they are saying I will not be able to go back to the same physical labor intensive jobs. So I'm going back to school and trying to find a less physical job.

Sorry to hear buddy. I wish you a speedy recovery. What was your job previously (if you don't mind me asking, its cool if you don't want to say).

Sorry to hear buddy. I wish you a speedy recovery. What was your job previously (if you don't mind me asking, its cool if you don't want to say).

No worries. I don't take anything personal. I worked for a furniture store and moved furniture. I made decent because the hours I worked, and offering my services when not working. So I'd sell/ move furniture at the store, then offer to move it for people after hours.

I like what I have seen so far on this MK III piece.

Iconic pose - check
Great base - check

This will most likely be a lock for me. Great stuff!

I like what I have seen so far on this MK III piece.

Iconic pose - check
Great base - check

This will most likely be a lock for me. Great stuff!

I like the way you think man!

terminator-thumbs-up-as-he-melts.gif

Back