Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy international shipping prices which will stop a lot of people buying direct.

Wait and see if I get charged 5 or 20% V.A.T.
Anyone in the U.K received anything recently? What Harmonized Code was used?

20% every time. I even tried my luck messaging Fed ex with my last two purchases to see if they would drop it to 5%. No luck at all...

That was quick, but unfortunately my EX didn't convert yet. Should I jump on the regular?

wait for a deal. especially if getting the regular. no reason to pay a huge shipping cost and 19.5% tax/duty when you will be able to find one in Canada for less after he's released. patience will save you money every time.

Has anymore yet seen a shipping quote for more than $178.06 USD? Because that's how much it'll cost to ship to Australia.

And I wouldn't be surprised if this piece was actually shipped directly from their warehouses in China, which are far closer to Australia.

Has anymore yet seen a shipping quote for more than $178.06 USD? Because that's how much it'll cost to ship to Australia.

And I wouldn't be surprised if this piece was actually shipped directly from their warehouses in China, which are far closer to Australia.

Should be. Why send from China to US, then from US to Australia.

I always thought collectors in Australia and the areas around the South China Sea receive their SSC statues first ...and directly from China.

I wish you all luck with this piece and let's hope the ssc iron man curse is broken.

This piece does look awesome.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I myself ordered the regular from Popcultcha, as imo the Ex wasn't necessary at all.

And from my experience for the past 3-4 years it's always been far cheaper to order locally from Popcultcha as long as you were happy with only getting the regular.

I second that. I will order this one locally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second that. I will order this one locally!

It's slightly unfortunate if you haven't already preordered this, as you would've missed out on Popcultcha's usual early preorder discount, but it's still definitely cheaper than Sideshow direct. I got this for $810 AUD after member discounts. I still can't believe it would cost me $1,300 if I ordered the regular direct from Sideshow.

It's slightly unfortunate if you haven't already preordered this, as you would've missed out on Popcultcha's usual early preorder discount, but it's still definitely cheaper than Sideshow direct. I got this for $810 AUD after member discounts. I still can't believe it would cost me $1,300 if I ordered the regular direct from Sideshow.

$1,300?!?! Ouch. Glad you got it for a reasonable price.

When you get a tracking # check where they pick it up.

Yeah I totally missed out on that discount. It’s a shame as I wasn’t sure if the piece will live up to my expectations. I also already had X-MEN Hulkbuster on pre order too. But every time I look at this I knew I was going to have to order it

Yeah I totally missed out on that discount. It’s a shame as I wasn’t sure if the piece will live up to my expectations. I also already had X-MEN Hulkbuster on pre order too. But every time I look at this I knew I was going to have to order it

HaHa ...I'm guessing you meant XM Hulkbuster.

Xm hulkbuster is the be all end all iron Man statue.

Xm hulkbuster is the be all end all iron Man statue.

I don’t know, I don’t like the iron man suit on that piece, especially the mask. And the hulk buster pose on the IA hulk buster is better IMO.

I don’t know, I don’t like the iron man suit on that piece, especially the mask. And the hulk buster pose on the IA hulk buster is better IMO.

It’s not for everyone. I 100% love it and I’m glad they changed one small issue with the mouth area being gold instead of red. Other than that I think it’s fantastic.

The pose is dynamic instead of just standing which is very boring in my opinion his crashing down. The iron man piece I love also. Little things like the weathering and battle damage on Hulkbuster yet the Iron Man piece is shiny and new obviously because his coming out of the suit. Those details are very touching. Also XM do a much better paint job than Sideshow has ever done from previous pieces.

Yeah....I mean I have very little reason to even look at any other Iron Man statue after seeing the XM Hulkbuster. Just looks amazing to me in pretty much every way possible. The ONLY 2 things I would change would be 1) Being able to also have the battle damaged Hulkbuster head in a closed position instead of just open and 2) Lights on the Iron Man eyes and reactor. Neither are in any way big deals to me though, it's just incredible and I can't wait to get it.

Back