Iron Man 1:1 Bust Delayed.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dammit, just got a message on the Blackberry and it says that my Flex-Pay for the IM 1:1 has been adjusted. You wanna know why??? Because it has been delayed until ^^^^ing NOVEMBER!! My new Flex-Pay starts in September, the original ship date and now won't ship until November!!

This sucks. SSC keeps putting out these release dates and like the last 10 things I'ved ordered from them have been delayed. I know that manufacturing issues come up, but this is getting a little lame.

I am glad that the payment isn't gonna be taken out this month, but I was really wanting to get my hands on this BAMF!!

And I know most peoples arguement will be that this is a good thing if SSC wasn't satisfied with the quality of the production pieces. Maybe SSC should bring the stuff to the US so that they can have some better QC over your products. Hmm.......

Whatever, that's my rant for the day. Only pissed because just thing morning I got an email telling me what my Flex-Pay schedule would be and then like 6 hours later they tell me something completely different.

If they were manufactured in the US the price would be 3 to 4 times higher (if not more).

I had already gathered the majority of the funds for this, this makes it possible to save the rest. Plus, I'll have more breathing room at SDCC!! :rock

I had already gathered the majority of the funds for this, this makes it possible to save the rest. Plus, I'll have more breathing room at SDCC!! :rock

That's the bright side of the coin. :rock

I must admit, I am relieved by the delay. More time to save and anticipate owning this awesome bust. Some of the fun is in the anticipation- I swear! :D

That's the bright side of the coin. :rock

I must admit, I am relieved by the delay. More time to save and anticipate owning this awesome bust. Some of the fun is in the anticipation- I swear! :D
Yup, relief here as well! This'll give me time to sell even more stuff to go towards it and the cash I already have can be used for booze, food and women in San Diego! :rock :duff :D

Yeah, I think a piece this AWESOME can wait :D And like everyone has been saying, it just gives you more time to save your money for this.... Cause it's NOT cheap!!! :woo

manufacturing delays are inevitable when it comes to this type of quality product. plus consider the recent death of stan winston, which may also be playing a part. for $700 retail, i'm sure they want everything perfect. me too. :)

I'm gonna join the ranks of the relieved. I was already adding up collectible expenses over the next three months and that $700 hit in September was really REALLY going to hurt. Breathing room is a wonderful thing... :eek: :D

I'm gonna join the ranks of the relieved. I was already adding up collectible expenses over the next three months and that $700 hit in September was really REALLY going to hurt. Breathing room is a wonderful thing... :eek: :D

Agreed. This is wonderful news, and now may give me a chance to actually own this piece. My Birthday is in November. :D

Back