• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST for a custom 1/6 ANH style TUSKEN RAIDER Robe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trimmed ever so slightly. I hate to take too much off because it does look really cool as it is.

030CF4D7-0BB3-4E80-8EAD-F11613222CBD.jpeg

84887D80-A51D-43B5-B825-5055DB2F7262.jpeg

Getting copy number two from Cindy tomorrow. Minor changes I asked for were a slightly tighter wrist hole so it stays in place better, smaller diameter neck piece and a slightly shorter cut. Once I confirm everything looks good she’ll go into full production mode and I should be able to start shipping some out as early as mid next week.

INTEREST LIST

I’m having a friend make a custom outer robe (and possibly one inner robe) for the Hot Toys Tusken Raider to make it look more in line with an ANH Tusken.

Two Options Below:
Price is $55 for the outer robe and neck wrap in the stock fabric color or $65 for a dyed and weathered robe. Shipping within the CONUS included. International shipping will be extra.

How The Deal Works:
The situation is the same as it was with the Leia dress list. Interest doesn’t guarantee a robe. I have no idea how many she’ll be willing to make but I‘ll work down the list as I get them from her.

If you think you may want one then just comment in the thread and I’ll put your name on the list.

View attachment 542597

STOCK FABRIC
View attachment 543747

DYED FABRIC
View attachment 543748

INTEREST LIST:

Dave_W
Centrocal
Asta
Bacon
FlyandFlight (2)
heon123
chrisstruthers
generalgrevious
choombaz
TonTon
TaliBane
D.R.37 (1 Dyed & 2 Stock)
youngguns303 (make it an even 10)
mcautographs
Chase265
whitd
mitraheroe
mah45
FattyMoBookyButt (upcharge for making me type that)
shull24 (2)
hokie2
youbastards (2/3)
timemeddler
bravomite
dukefett
LoveMinusZero
Monochromicorne (2)
ebor
TK-1971
rbeato
fantasticfrog
Mike86
?CaveDweller?
Kubrick71
Venzhe (2)
Will Wright FB (2)
Nathan Eakins FB (Dyed)
nacree
mah45 (2 Dyed)
Captain_Trips (2 dyed)
Interested.

Looking superb, Coco. :clap Now that I see the option, I'm in for a dyed/weathered version.

I'm still hesitating to pull the trigger on the HT Tusken due to quite a few people getting no movement on packages for weeks from the HK sellers.:(

Looking superb, Coco. :clap Now that I see the option, I'm in for a dyed/weathered version.

I'm still hesitating to pull the trigger on the HT Tusken due to quite a few people getting no movement on packages for weeks from the HK sellers.:(
Thanks! Just added the dyed option for those wanting one ready to go. 🙂

I’m surprised at the delays from HK. My order from TW arrived in six days.

I was toying with having both Tuskens upgraded, but I think (like the Scout Trooper) I'll keep one to represent the Mandalorian appearance.

The bandoliers and weapons, along with the completely different robes will set them apart as members of different tribes.

I was toying with having both Tuskens upgraded, but I think (like the Scout Trooper) I'll keep one to represent the Mandalorian appearance.

The bandoliers and weapons, along with the completely different robes will set them apart as members of different tribes.
Thinking about doing the same thing. One Mando and one OT but if I do I think I’m still going to have Cindy make a replacement robe in the Mando style just because I really don’t like the fraying on HT‘s robe.

Back