• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST for a custom 1/6 ANH style TUSKEN RAIDER Robe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s a pic of the Sideshow Tusken outfitted with Cindy’s two inner robes and the outer robe.
While the material itself for the two inner robes is perfect the color isn’t. She just used what she had on hand for them as test pieces and the material retained it’s slight pink cast even after I tried to dye it twice.

47BC2426-3854-4881-BBC1-6355CF4CE691.jpeg

Okay, the interested list is past 50. :horror

The Coco magic strikes again.

Okay, the interested list is past 50. :horror

The Coco magic strikes again.

Also goes to show how off-putting the Hot Toys one is. I normally don’t even do custom stuff. I’ve resisted greatly on upgrading the ANH Leia. But these Tuskens? Pretty much instantly a must have upgrade for me.

Got the first 4 robes over the weekend and will be getting them ready for shipping this week. I suspect I’ll get another 5 by the end of the week too.

I’ll start messaging payment links to you guys very soon.

Also I forgot to mention that I’m going to make the Jundland Wastes style display stands available for $30 each shipped free to the lower 48 for those purchasing a robe.

You can choose either the 4x6 or 4.5x6 size.

Last edited:
Back