• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST for a custom 1/6 ANH style TUSKEN RAIDER Robe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, thanks for setting this up. I'll definitely be wanting to get it weathered

Perfect time too...look what just got delivered

Attachments

• tusken.jpeg
    tusken.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 10
INTEREST LIST

I’m having a friend make a custom outer robe (and possibly one inner robe) for the Hot Toys Tusken Raider to make it look more in line with an ANH Tusken.

Price is $55 for the outer robe and neck wrap. Shipping within the CONUS included. International shipping will be extra.

The situation is the same as it was with the Leia dress list. Interest doesn’t guarantee a robe. I have no idea how many she’ll be willing to make but I‘ll work down the list as I get them from her.

If you think you may want one then just comment in the thread and I’ll put your name on the list.

View attachment 542597

Stock fabric after an acrylic paint wash.
View attachment 542766

INTEREST LIST:

Dave_W
Centrocal
Asta
Bacon
FlyandFlight (1/2)
heon123
chrisstruthers
generalgrevious
choombaz
TonTon
TaliBane
D.R.37
youngguns303 (make it an even 10)
mcautographs
Chase265
whitd
mitraheroe
mah45
FattyMoBookyButt (upcharge for making me type that)
shull24 (2)
hokie2
youbastards (2/3)
timemeddler
bravomite
dukefett
LoveMinusZero
Monochromicorne (2)
ebor
TK-1971
rbeato
fantasticfrog
Mike86
?CaveDweller?
Interested

Cindy has one robe done as a test that I’ll be getting tomorrow. :joy

I’ll take pics of it unaltered then some more after I weather it. I think she made a set of inner robes as well for me to try out.

Back