• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST for a custom 1/6 ANH style TUSKEN RAIDER Robe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robes are ready. Check those inboxes if you’re on the list.

I’ll have several more ready this week and will be moving down the list fast.

I'd like 3 inner robe sets added to my order if that's possible.

You got it! I should have some inners ready to go next week.
94109BE9-3B03-4371-AEBE-7E3595DCAD1D.jpeg

I told Cindy to start making some more inners for me to dye and fit since more and more people want the full set. I don’t blame anyone for going full ANH at all. That’s how mine is set up.

If you want the full set at $150 then just post in this thread and I’ll get you set up.

I told Cindy to start making some more inners for me to dye and fit since more and more people want the full set. I don’t blame anyone for going full ANH at all. That’s how mine is set up.

If you want the full set at $150 then just post in this thread and I’ll get you set up.
I'm in for a full set. I'm coming up on the list (#46)

Coco put me down 1 dyed inner robe. I can wait a little longer.
Thanks
Correction. I am still interested in the dyed inner and outer robes. To update i would like to order one set of dyed inner and outer robes and a extra dyed outer robe.

Last edited:
Awesome. PM me with your details for payment (it’s been awhile since I bought from you; but I’m also interested in your stand for the Armorer if you have any available).

Awesome. PM me with your details for payment (it’s been awhile since I bought from you; but I’m also interested in your stand for the Armorer if you have any available).
I have separate interest list for the Armorer stand that I’ll get you on and contact you when that and/or the robe set is ready.

Back