Interest in muscle bodies for sculpts with necks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a muscle body without a neck?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hamanu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Over on OSW Brian from ACI said that they might be considering making a muscle body for heads with necks (which are still the majority on the market), so I thought I'd start a poll to see whether people would be interested.

Its just an opinion poll, nothing official, but if there's interest, maybe ACI will consider doing it.

Personally, I think it would be great for characters in t-shirts, shirts, for Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark bashes and, probably, a lot more.

The size of the body would be something like their Christian body, so like TTM 19 approximately.

No particular need atm for that but maybe in the future, but the more varity the better, I'm sure a body like that could be useful and aslong as it comes with a neck adapter so sculpts with no neck could be used its would be great.

So it would be like the ACI or KP body, but with a recessed neck plug? I think that would be a good option to have, although if you're customizing already it's not a huge deal to just chop off a neck and adapt it to a body with a neck.

So it would be like the ACI or KP body, but with a recessed neck plug? I think that would be a good option to have, although if you're customizing already it's not a huge deal to just chop off a neck and adapt it to a body with a neck.

Something like that, yah. As I said, there's nothing definitive, but Brian said they were considering it and ACI talks to the community so I figured a poll might help them see if there's interest.

I know I'd like a couple of those at least :)

Back