Media Injustice 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I sorta said in another thread. A lot of this stuff here is better than anything the dceu has come out with so far

I just got the standard edition. When you buy it at Meijer (standard edition only I think?) you get a coupon for $10.00 off your next purchase, which is kinda nice.

I feel stupid having bought this because I know we'll get an "Injustice 2 XL" in a couple years, but I was impatient and watching trailers made me antsy for it. :lol

Any PS4 players wanna play a few battles sometime?

The story is ok, like with the first game.
There are two endings, both generic and predictable AF.
The animation and choreography are really fugly...

I got the Ult. I had some Amazon credit and Prime discount so it came out to be a little less than the standard, so I don't mind. Means I don't have to get the GOTY version. I should receive it in a few hours and probably a discount above that since they messed up my order lol.

The game is huge

I forgot to download my digital copy last night and now it's taking forever to complete

27 GBs

The story is ok, like with the first game.
There are two endings, both generic and predictable AF.
The animation and choreography are really fugly...
I thought the story was weaker than the first game, but Superman's ending I thought was very interesting.

I don't know if they handled this right or if I can only take so much of an alternate universe before it bores me.

I know for sure I want a whole lot more of the Mastermen, but I don't know if I want more of Injustice.

I'm in love with this game. There's so much to do, holy crap. :lol

Quick question though - are specific items only available for specific Mother Boxes, or is there a chance they could appear in any of them?

Watched the cutscenes online since I'm not into fighting games. Story is so good,they really did a good job. The Batman and superman fight felt more real then the movie did.

Loving the particle effects

IMG_9874.jpg

I think my favorite background is the hanging alligator :lol

IMG_9879.jpg

This game is nuts your head will explode trying to comprehend all the variables and currency lol

Last edited:
I thought the story was weaker than the first game, but Superman's ending I thought was very interesting.
Eh, the story itself is better but the script and direction is worse. All in all I didn't care for Inj and I don't care for Inj2. Nothing interestin' about Superjerk, he's the same crazy tyrant. His ending is there just for shock value. And for idiots who'd yell "best ending ever hail Superman", of course.

I don't know if they handled this right or if I can only take so much of an alternate universe before it bores me.
They def didn't.
Inj is inferior to "Justice Lords" storyline in every way.

I know for sure I want a whole lot more of the Mastermen, but I don't know if I want more of Injustice.
:lol

I always forget about Mastermen... Man, you're makin' me hate Inj. Stop that!

Anyone need a DLC code for Darkseid

I have an extra one

NTSC only

Back