Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is a shame because I prefer this one, if I could afford it comfortably I'd prob still get it

And with a cheaper price too..
But it doesn't look nearly as good as this one [emoji2359]... Well 20 years is a long Time, and $ 4.000 won't make a big difference in my life, I guess

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

But it doesn't look nearly as good as this one [emoji2359]... Well 20 years is a long Time, and $ 4.000 won't make a big difference in my life, I guess

That is true. But if they can make it with queen studio’s material, this lovely bust can stay pretty for at least 50 years. Which is for me the minimum time if i ever gonna spend that much money for this.. :)

That is true. But if they can make it with queen studio’s material, this lovely bust can stay pretty for at least 50 years. Which is for me the minimum time if i ever gonna spend that much money for this.. :)
Well there are a lot of things that are as expensive or more and last a lot less. As a fellow member here said I don't expend money travelling around the world, that's the exact oposite to a statue. When travelling you expend even More money for something that last so little. Or my $ 6.000 laptop for example in 3 years won't worth more than a few hundred, if I'm lucky it will still work [emoji38]

Well there are a lot of things that are as expensive or more and last a lot less. As a fellow member here said I don't expend money travelling around the world, that's the exact oposite to a statue. When travelling you expend even More money for something that last so little. Or my $ 6.000 laptop for example in 3 years won't worth more than a few hundred, if I'm lucky it will still work [emoji38]

Experiences traveling the world last your entire lifetime, that's not really a fair comparison.

This news about the material is concerning. I was ready to insta order, but now I am not sure.

So in 20 years it starts degrading? Really?? Is this another internet made up story?

I guess we can think of it as "renting" it for $165 a year.

It's crazy but it doesn't seem as bad when I think of it that way. :lol

If it lasts 20 years I’m not happy obviously, but......... heck that’s almost 4 times longer than I’ve been collecting. So by that time I might not care about my collection anymore anyway.

If it lasts 20 years I’m not happy obviously, but......... heck that’s almost 4 times longer than I’ve been collecting anyway. So by that time I might not care about my collection anymore anyway.

By that time these things won’t be a thing.

You’ll be collecting things in the hyperreal. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the point, 20 years from now there will be better statues around

I said collecting things “in the hyperreal.”

Not collecting “the hyperreal”

Our relationship with our stuff is in the midst of great change.

My son spends most of his time in video games and could care less about collecting real objects in the real world or anything else for that matter. Doesn’t care about [emoji593]. Doesn’t care about fancy clothes. Doesn’t want to go anywhere And all of his friends are the same.. Can you imagine his kids kids?....

Just don’t think this stuff will be around. We’ll all be too busy plugged into something to worry about spending hard earned money on overpriced objects. It won’t matter. You’ll buy things in the simulated world though. Ha ha, virtual statues! [emoji23]

What will happen with collectors, is these things are going to become to real and then collecting this “stuff” will become trivial.

It won’t get any better because it’s already better. And everything will already be done.
The coolnesss factor will fade and it will just be overpriced stuff.

The movies we watch today will soon become interactive and video games will become severely immersive. The digital world will be our playground and collecting and owning things will be at the wayside.

20 years

And yet, the statues from ancient Egypt era still survive this digital age, and still being regarded as one of the best art objects. I mean, who knows. If they can make this WW bust to endure 50-100 years, it will still be much better than spending that much money for just 20 years.

I imagine that 20 years is only under the most ideal environments. Given how many collectors have trouble with deteriorating leather outfits in warmer or more humid climates, I think they'd probably have a similar kind of issue with this.

Back