Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I agree some people are taking it too badly, please don't say the 20 years of guaranteed good condition under proper care were "rumours" - it was Infinity themselves who said so, only to (shockingly!) have the whole conversation deleted later. It's bad enough I had to endure some git claiming on Facebook those were just "fake news from a forum", then failing to acknowledge Infinity still hadn't denied about the 20 years shelf life on their damage control statement, and even trying to mock me, much to the delight of a couple of dim-witted members.

Absolutely, all the more reason to be thankful that we don't have to worry about our expensive statue degrading over time. I only used the word 'rumour' because I didn't see and verify the post personally but I was definitely concerned by the time frame and didn't doubt it was an issue

Don't give me that "entitled" crap, everyone likes to mindlessly parrot that these days when they have nothing real to say and it obviously has nothing to do with why so many are upset. You even said it yourself in case you forgot, it's their fault. Oh, and I'll spend my money as I see fit, thank you very much.

If you're upset that you can't give thousands of dollars to a 'shady' company then I can't stop you from feeling that way

Yeah, outrage culture is something else. And most prominent and well documented on social media, where you’re going back and forth with someone that can’t get past their outrage over whatever and the arguments go on and on and on to fuel their need to keep typing about their outrage.

If you ask me it just gives them something to talk about to keep that dopamine hit going and not really about the bust to begin with.

That’s why I rarely get balls deep in a conversation about such conversations. It’s just not real or worth it to go beyond a few debate posts. Someone wants to outrage I pull back. Not interested in spending my all my time on a message board arguing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true! Anyway back to the statue itself, I'm sure there will be others like nearmint said. I really like the Queen version, but not enough to spend that money on it.

If this infinity version was available on sideshow/locally AND there was another announcement clarifying the time it takes to degrade, I would have wanted this one. Alas, it is not to be, and we will live without it :peace

It isn't? Ooooh, how I hate Facebook, I can't seem to get my bearings over there. Can you please point me to it?

Well it's in the private group, in the discussion about the materials, updated details etc. I can't give you the link because it's a private group.

Well it's in the private group, in the discussion about the materials, updated details etc. I can't give you the link because it's a private group.

You can, as I'm also in that private group - otherwise I wouldn't have backed you up when you mentioned the whole 20 years thing. I just for the life of me can't find the discussion now.

You can, as I'm also in that private group - otherwise I wouldn't have backed you up when you mentioned the whole 20 years thing. I just for the life of me can't find the discussion now.

Just check on the comments in the post made by admin on Wednesday 13:06. It’s there.

Just check on the comments in the post made by admin on Wednesday 13:06. It’s there.

It's useless. I can find evertyhing that came later (including screenshots of this very Freaks thread), but not that conversation. Bear in mind I'm in a different timezone, too, so that doesn't help much, I'm afraid.

This would be nice to get, I'm sure they will release another version down the line, especially with another movie coming out.

This would be nice to get, I'm sure they will release another version down the line, especially with another movie coming out.

Someone told me that all of this might be a scam. Not even the people in China was able to pre-order, they had to pre-order through a Taiwanese dealer. They are asking nearly a 30% of the final price as a NRD, just to rise funds.. If this is a scam then that's probably why they didn't want to deal with SSC and BBTS. SpecFic is nowhere near as powerful as SSC/BBTS. Someone from Asia told me this is a common practice over there

Someone told me that all of this might be a scam. Not even the people in China was able to pre-order, they had to pre-order through a Taiwanese dealer. They are asking nearly a 30% of the final price as a NRD, just to rise funds.. If this is a scam then that's probably why they didn't want to deal with SSC and BBTS. SpecFic is nowhere near as powerful as SSC/BBTS. Someone from Asia told me this is a common practice over there

They may have been inept now, but I'd say Infinity Studio are a established company.

I don't think it's all a big scam but I'm happy to not have to worry about it either way

I think if it’s all a big scam, they would pretend they raised the ES, and accept more preorders to get more deposit. They know they have a big demand on WW.

I hate those flippers :mad:

ru9pgy.jpg

So many from China, feels like they just artificially inflated the market then are going to try and sell them through ebay at a huge markup. Probably another tariff dodge tactic by the shady Chinese.

Back