Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The same thing happened with my Galadriel order. It was double the price on the secondary market by the time Spec got it in hand, and I would totally have preferred the statue than a refund, but what can you do?

The same thing happened with my Galadriel order. It was double the price on the secondary market by the time Spec got it in hand, and I would totally have preferred the statue than a refund, but what can you do?
Yeh I am okay with waiting as long as I get it in the end and there arenā€™t any issues with it lol

Yeah, that sucks when it happens. :(
Which Galadriel statue btw? Is it the scary Galadriel that rejects the one ring?

Haha yes it is. I paid 5k excluding shipping
That's not too bad.. If you sell it you can still make $1000-$2000 profit!

Yeh I am okay with waiting as long as I get it in the end and there arenā€™t any issues with it lol
Also very true.
The first time I got my WW bust, it was broken on the belly area, where it meets the base. And it's pretty bad. I feel sad just looking at it.
The face and everything else are perfect!
Luckily I have such a great supplier, he replaced it with a brand new one, although I have to wait for another month.
The 2nd one is perfect, thankfully!

Yeah, that sucks when it happens. :(
Which Galadriel statue btw? Is it the scary Galadriel that rejects the one ring?

That's not too bad.. If you sell it you can still make $1000-$2000 profit!

Also very true.
The first time I got my WW bust, it was broken on the belly area, where it meets the base. And it's pretty bad. I feel sad just looking at it.
The face and everything else are perfect!
Luckily I have such a great supplier, he replaced it with a brand new one, although I have to wait for another month.
The 2nd one is perfect, thankfully!
Oh wow man that would upset me waiting 3 years almost and getting one thatā€™s broken. Glad you got a new one. If I got a broken one now I would either have to get someone to fix it or get a refund. Its already gonna be a 3 plus year wait for me lol

Oh wow man that would upset me waiting 3 years almost and getting one thatā€™s broken. Glad you got a new one. If I got a broken one now I would either have to get someone to fix it or get a refund. Its already gonna be a 3 plus year wait for me lol
Yeah I know how you feel. The WW bust is pretty complicated I guess, it has so much skin exposed, and fully fully-haired head so I bet it takes time to make the perfect piece.
I was also offered for it to be repaired, but no, if I paid for $3000-ish, I want it brand new and perfect.. so I decided to wait a bit longer and get a brand new one.
Not only that, I also decided to rent a car (my car is not big enough) to pick it up directly from the supplier's warehouse, in another city, to make sure it is delivered to my house safe and sound! In the end it was $100 more expensive but I get the piece and peace of mind!

Yeah I know how you feel. The WW bust is pretty complicated I guess, it has so much skin exposed, and fully fully-haired head so I bet it takes time to make the perfect piece.
I was also offered for it to be repaired, but no, if I paid for $3000-ish, I want it brand new and perfect.. so I decided to wait a bit longer and get a brand new one.
Not only that, I also decided to rent a car (my car is not big enough) to pick it up directly from the supplier's warehouse, in another city, to make sure it is delivered to my house safe and sound! In the end it was $100 more expensive but I get the piece and peace of mind!
Wow lucky you! I would have done the same lol. Drove and picked it up myself.

Found the pic.. I took several to report it to my supplier.. but this is the one pic that shows the crack clearly:

IMG_5532.jpg

Still hurts just looking at it. It's such a beautiful bust so it's a real shame.
I hope the supplier got it fixed.

Found the pic.. I took several to report it to my supplier.. but this is the one pic that shows the crack clearly:

View attachment 670839

Still hurts just looking at it. It's such a beautiful bust so it's a real shame.
I hope the supplier got it fixed.
Wow clean break. I think they defintely got it fixed and resold it. Plenty of talented repair artists out there

Wow clean break. I think they defintely got it fixed and resold it. Plenty of talented repair artists out there
sadly the back part is not that clean.
I wasn't able to take a clear picture of it as I didn't remove it from the styrofoam, but the back is in worse condition. There are several pieces that have broken off and I'm not sure what happened to it after it was delivered back to the supplier. Hopefully, it didn't sustain any further damage. šŸ˜ž

sadly the back part is not that clean.
I wasn't able to take a clear picture of it as I didn't remove it from the styrofoam, but the back is in worse condition. There are several pieces that have broken off and I'm not sure what happened to it after it was delivered back to the supplier. Hopefully, it didn't sustain any further damage. šŸ˜ž
šŸ˜­ luckily you got a new one then. Hope I get mine soon

I got mine through Spec Fiction earlier this year. They seem to get things in one big shipment at a time, so it could be that they haven't filled up their container and are waiting for other stuff first. That being said, I had a Weta Galadriel on order with them forever, and when they finally got them in, they said that there were a bunch that were damaged, and they immediately refunded me the full amount.
How long ago did you order yours if you donā€™t mind me asking? I ordered mine in June of 22.

My order page says that I ordered it on June 27, 2019. (And yeah, it was the Dark Queen Galadriel that I missed out on due to damage.)

Damn so almost a 4 year wait lol. I guess I should not talk then šŸ˜‚. Congrats though. I have the batfleck bust and the getting black suit cavil so this is a must for me.

Back