Infinite Statue / Kaustic Plastik: Charles Chaplin - The Great Dictator 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very out of the box. Owning this would require constant explaining. :LOL:
The Great Dictator is one of Chaplin's greats, and an amazing film with themes that are particularly relevant at the moment. All depends on the crowds you run in, but the average Joe would need some explanation I agree!

FB_IMG_1647275540601.jpg
FB_IMG_1647275542904.jpg
FB_IMG_1647275545240.jpg
FB_IMG_1647275547541.jpg

Exclusive:

FB_IMG_1647275574562.jpg

One of Chaplin's best, that's for sure. If I end up picking this up I'll just be going with deluxe. I don't need the stage. I hope The Tramp gets another release. I missed out on the previous release from years back.

6990df.gif

That really looks fantastic
But do they have an actual Tramp figure?
I'd feel odd having this and not the Tramp counterpart.

Edit: Looks like I missed out on it.

Is there an Infinite Statue / Kaustic Plastik: Charles Chaplin as tramp figure?
All I can find is one by ZCWO?, And 1/6 statues Kaustic Plastik? Anyone have pics.(review) of their 1/6 Chaplain as Tramp figure?

collectible-figurine-infinite-statue-charlie-chaplin-16-2021.jpg

Last edited:
That really looks fantastic
But do they have an actual Tramp figure?
I'd feel odd having this and not the Tramp.

Edit: Looks like I missed out on it.

Yeah, they need to re-release the original. I hope they do but these companies don't seem to ever do things like that.

Sean

I'm a bit confused is/was there a comparable Infinite Statue / Kaustic Plastik: Charlie Chaplin as the tramp figure made?
Any pics. reviews, thanks!

I'm a bit confused is/was there a comparable Infinite Statue / Kaustic Plastik: Charlie Chaplin as the tramp figure made?
Any pics. reviews, thanks!
I don't think they ever released one. SpaceCrawler was probably talking about Infinite's first Chaplin statue.

ZCWO made one a while back:

cc23.jpg

(Image found on eBay)

In January this year ZCWO announced he would be reissued:

cc.jpg

The reissue was cancelled two months later for an unknown reason.

Is there an Infinite Statue / Kaustic Plastik: Charles Chaplin as tramp figure?
All I can find is one by ZCWO?, And 1/6 statues Kaustic Plastik? Anyone have pics.(review) of their 1/6 Chaplain as Tramp figure?
ZCWO made one a while back:
cc-jpg.570866

View attachment 570867
Ok that^ was it, it really looks nice .
Again timing seems off to release the Dictator one without an already easily available Tramp counterpart figure, or one shown to be in the pipeline.
Having this one without the other would really feel off (for me).

I would be all over a a similarly done Marx Brothers line

6c0a8e.gif

Or if they or anyone did a similar b&w Douglas Fairbanks themed action hero line, I'd probably buy several of his legendary incarnations...
FP6vxY_X0AE9snC

What Chaplin was to comedy drama, pretty much Fairbanks was to creating the adventure / action hero genre.

Last edited:
Did somebody get the Star Ace version of The tramp ?
Yeah we all know that Star Ace sculpts are...well...they are what they are.
But sometimes they realese a decent figure, and some decent statues with X-Plus.
I only found a video for this figure but unfortunately the guy have some trouble to focus on the head. And when it's not blurry, he's constantly moving it...

I own this....it's good. Very good. It coasts a lot though. I find Star Ace over prices everything, including this. If you get it for less than 300, it's fine.

I own this....it's good. Very good. It coasts a lot though. I find Star Ace over prices everything, including this. If you get it for less than 300, it's fine.
OK thanks for the info.
Yeah it seems expensive. I found one under 350, but not under 300

The Star Ace Harryhausen creatures statues are indeed overpriced.

Back