Indy Pre-Orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, at least CF had posted reasons (maybe not good ones), but its all part of the healing process.

BTW, 360 is also up and the hat head looks really great in the round. And looks like the shape of the head is very similar to what HT uses as opposed to the ugly cut used by Medicom.

All opinions aside, to anyone that is even remotely being negative today, all I can say is,
WHATEVER! :rolleyes:
No way any negativity can bring down my excitement! This is just too cool for me! So just...whatever....

For today, we need one of those street sign voices in Blade Runner, for the complainer posts, that just keep repeating, KEEP WALKING KEEP WALKING....MOVE ALONG...MOVE ALONG... :D

:chew:chew:chew:chew

Well Said :rock:rock:rock

Didn't you ask to have your account deleted? Created your own poll thread as I recall...

2 things:

1. This is way overpriced. They're taking advantage of the fact that this is a desired figure. Theres no reason for it to be 90 dollars. And don't even bother trying to defend the price in a response because there's just no convincing me of that.

2. Something is off on the figure. He looks like he's either too short or the head is two big. I can't pinpoint it.

All opinions aside, to anyone that is even remotely being negative today, all I can say is,
WHATEVER! :rolleyes:
No way any negativity can bring down my excitement! This is just too cool for me! So just...whatever....

For today, we need one of those street sign voices in Blade Runner, for the complainer posts, that just keep repeating, KEEP WALKING KEEP WALKING....MOVE ALONG...MOVE ALONG... :D

:chew:chew:chew:chew

:rock:rock:rock

Well said Les, for those of us who have been begging for this figure for years.... it is well worth the wait. A fully realized Indy figure, sculpted by Trevor... All is well in the world. :D

just ordered it , to me this brilliant and I can't wait to get it in hand , so Les you thinking of a repaint yet ? :lol.
I actually like this sculpt and the paint seems well done to me.
I don't think its over priced , hey try living in the uk , I just paid $22.00 to get it shipped :lol. But I want the exclusive , after seeing that trailer its really put me in an Indiana mood. The accessories look really well done too.
This is the reason I never made a custom jones , I knew sideshow would get the license. To me this is a very well done figure. Bravo sideshow , bravo!.

Not everyone will like it just because it is Indy... again, I will say I like this figure, but it isn't the grand-slam home run I thought it would be...

Lonnie, check out the 360 (in case you haven't already) looks really good :rock May just make you feel happier.

Whenever someone responds trying to rationalize it, it makes me realize just how much Sideshow has you all by the nutsacks. All of the "extras" they give cost pennies.

Not everyone will like it just because it is Indy... again, I will say I like this figure, but it isn't the grand-slam home run I thought it would be...

I think it looks great. It will look fantastic though with a Les paint app! :rock

I honestly don't think it's perfect by any means, but better than any other Indy figure ever made for sure. And I see the potential.

After weathering and a repaint.... it will be much more of a show stopper. :rock

Price is definitely not an issue with Indy.
He's loaded with extras plus TWO HEADSCULPTS for cryin' out load.
I wish he was shipping tomorrow.:monkey2

You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it may be :p

I'm giving Sideshow the coveteted "meets expectations" award on this one. :eek:

So uhh.. isn't it "Raiders of the Lost ARK" not "Raiders of the Lost Arc"? Check out the affiliate banners..

Just looked at the 360... profiles look much better, but still something about the face forward look that bothers me. I have loved every Trevor sculpt and I'm sure this one is just as good... maybe the paint apps.. I'm sure I will love it once it ships. And please don't get me wrong, I already love the figure and ordered it instantly, I just think there is something a little off somewhere...

Back