Indy Pre-Orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think first up on the chopping block for me are my zombies and Shaun and Ed, followed closely by the POTC stuff. much as I like them.. I like the TF stuff a lot more.

Just look at this badness! This image cannot be posted enough!

3905_press03-001.jpg

Just....

SUPER!

For me, worth all the wait and all the hopes.

Ordered, and am really looking forward to this! The only thing that could top this for me this year would be a TDK Bats!

Ordered!! It looks so fantastic.... I cannot wait to get this in hand. I'm gonna put Indy through the paces, he will be battered and dirty as Hell. :lol

2 things:

1. This is way overpriced. They're taking advantage of the fact that this is a desired figure. Theres no reason for it to be 90 dollars. And don't even bother trying to defend the price in a response because there's just no convincing me of that.

2. Something is off on the figure. He looks like he's either too short or the head is two big. I can't pinpoint it.

ORDERED! Hells yeah!!!!!

What a wonderful set! I am so happy with it all. Great headsculpts and and amazing work! I cannot wait to have him in hand!
Great work Sideshow! This week, you've pulled out all stops and come up a winner! I salute you! :duff

Everyone got their Indy? Then all is right with the world, at least for this golden, long awaited moment!!! Some of us have been waiting years and years and years for this... and Sideshow came through for us... BIG time!

Let loose the Wookies!!!!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

2 things:

1. This is way overpriced. They're taking advantage of the fact that this is a desired figure. Theres no reason for it to be 90 dollars. And don't even bother trying to defend the price in a response because there's just no convincing me of that.

2. Something is off on the figure. He looks like he's either too short or the head is two big. I can't pinpoint it.

Mr negative is in the house. :lol:monkey3

2 things:

What a shock! :rotfl :monkey1

2 things:

PLEASE, pass this up so other collectors who have been waiting for this to come can get their own. Continue being a :emperor and move along.

Last edited:
2 things:

3 things...

1: The price is for a full figure, 2 heads, 8 hands, all those accessories and it's still only $90. HT gives you a figure and a knife with nothing extra for $140. If you have a problem with the price, you must be an idiot... oh yeah, it's you... I forget.

2: proportions seem right to me, the paint on the hatless head is off a bit. Mainly the eyes... But I know the sculpt is fine. At least it looks fine to me. I'm not looking at it with "troll goggles" on.

3: You're a :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
3 things...

1: The price is for a full figure, 2 heads, 8 hands, all those accessories and it's still only $90. HT gives you a figure and a knife with nothing extra for $140. If you have a problem with the price, you must be an idiot... oh yeah, it's you... I forget.

2: proportions seem right to me, the paint on the hatless head is off a bit. Mainly the eyes... But I know the sculpt is fine. At least it looks fine to me. I'm not looking at it with "troll goggles" on.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

3 things...

Why bother? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Although I do like answer 3.

*Correction, I did like answer 3.*

Guys, please, no insulting other members. You may not agree with them, but that is no reason to start insulting each other.

All opinions aside, to anyone that is even remotely being negative today, all I can say is,
WHATEVER! :rolleyes:
No way any negativity can bring down my excitement! This is just too cool for me! So just...whatever....

For today, we need one of those street sign voices in Blade Runner, for the complainer posts, that just keep repeating, KEEP WALKING KEEP WALKING....MOVE ALONG...MOVE ALONG... :D

:chew:chew:chew:chew

All opinions aside, to anyone that is even remotely being negative today, all I can say is,
WHATEVER! :rolleyes:
No way any negativity can bring down my excitement! This is just too cool for me! So just...whatever....

For today, we need one of those street sign voices in Blade Runner, for the complainer posts, that just keep repeating, KEEP WALKING KEEP WALKING....MOVE ALONG...MOVE ALONG... :D

:chew:chew:chew:chew

:chew :chew :chew :chew

Back