indy 1/6 custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have forgotten. Did you ever say you were going to get Sovereign Shawn's jacket? Because I don't think you need it. There are a couple of angles where you can tell the sleeves have been "lengthened," but it doesn't detract from anything. This figure rocks. Pure and simple.:rock

Excellent work! The customizing and repainting you've done is wonderful. The 1/6 does look more impressive then the PF next to it and the PF has been the best rendition of Indy IMHO.

BTW, you should repaint the PF face warrior038. I'm sure you could make that one look perfect too.

Did you ever publish Part 2 of your eye tutorial? I couldn't find it in this thread. If you ever have time I'd love to read it.

Also, was the Greg who did the belt the same guy who does the roo-skin whip?

As you know, I love your Indy. It's kind of like perfection, only better.

Brilliant work, Indy has certainly come alive, especially how you've captured his eyes. Your posing and angle of his head intensify the look. I felt in some of the photos that I was actually looking at Harrison Ford. Very well done.

Thanks all for this kind word.

For the pf repaint this will be done soon. I have already repainted the head of the exclu.

For the tutorial sorry I forgot, I will try to do the next weekend, but it is very simple just do not shake.

But look all my post, for the hat repaint or weathering jacket.

I can't do commission but I can do all my little advise.

But I do not like how I draw his lower lip is too large. I will see how to correct this.

Thanks for the extreme close up of the jacket, that's very useful. Amazing to see how well you've painted every 'tooth' on the zip.

Best eye-tutorial ever - 'do not shake!'

what I love about your Indy is that there's a painterly, portrait quality to the repaint competing with an attempt at photorealism and it can't quite decide which way to go. Makes your Indy seem like a great likeness of Harrison Ford but gives him a legendary look as well, like he's staring out from the pantheon of heroes.

Back