indy 1/6 custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. I love the the painting illusion you pulled off with the smirk. My only suggestion would be losing the doll dot and glossing the eyes. Looks great though, that would just be my personal preference.

unreal!!!! just amazing. eyes are insane! If you can, add a tiny bit of red in the corner of the eyes and it will be perfect.

Thanks all, really.

Reinhardt, I don't want touch it anymore, it's too dangerous, now it's finish I am affraid of make a mistake.

So with another light for a more realistic color, especially for the eyes, more green

It's not decals as i can read.

Last edited:
Simply beautiful work Warrior038! :bow The blending of shades is phenomenal. Was this all done using acrylic paint?

thanks all, a little tutorial, I hope it will be helpful. But my english is very poor. Excuse me for this.

First my stuff :
- I mix two acrylic. hevy body for the pigmenation and an other one more sweet.
- Acrylic heavy body (it's for painting, not for model so be very carefull with this, it's thick, but with experience you can have a really nice skin texture. So train you on a old model.
lqushvbgrp03.jpg

- Paintbrush 5/0 LONG HAIR (I hate short hair, no allow to make wide move with and painting reserves too small)

- Very very very important a neutral lighting (like a sunlight) for the colors it's vital.

- Always a clean rag or hard brush with water if u make a mistake. (only a few seconds to intervene)

- And my little secret a matt medium, all my painter friends advise me against using this
medium-mat.jpg

but a very little with water, i said a very little, it's magic, you can make many layers with darkness or ligthness colors. Especially for the eyes.

Second, painting process :

- i wash the head with toothbrush and soap

- I make my first covering with brush (i dont have airbrush yet, soon perhaps) with a custom flesh-colored (i always add white or black in oder to dont have a flashy color).
I add a very little tinge of green. Eyes in white. Erasing eyebrow. Make a regular soft pink ligne on the inferior eyelid.

- ok after i can make shadows. For the bread mix red, white, black, brown, green. And try to make shade off. you can make this with many successive layers from darker to brighter colors (with more water and medium for transparent layer of paint).
Below the eyes i put (always with medium and water) a little of mauve. The lips color it's hard to find, dont make them too red, and do a soft pink/white ligne arround them. And red on cheek and end of the nose. lighten the cheekbone and nose ligne.

add for the eyes soon....

Last edited:
Back