indy 1/6 custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merci pour l'explication - even nice to read about it while not going to paint, can't wait for part 2.
Hope you get that airbrush soon, very curious to see what you can do with it :)

The iris of those eyes are so clean and round, perfect position and a lot of detail in the colours. Always thought the eyes can make a figure "alive" and only few succeed doing this, you did it.

Thanks for your congrats :duff

I am in the process of writing a full tutorial for the eyes. A step by step with illustrations.

my custom indy SS jacket, i am not very happy, the weathering is too conspicuous/cheap. I will take back this.

I wash it with black soap repeatedly for remove a little color.

For texture it i used solvent (without acetone).I smooth on it black and brown acrylic on a swab. And light brown and the dressmaking and edging.

Finaly i used polish and i wash it a last. I used a hairdryer too.

Love the paint job on the sculpt. Really well done. The jacket isnt bad it is very hard to weather and make it look right. All in all pretty good job.

nice work! :) that paintjob is a massive improvement from the first, especially the eyes.

The only thing that looks off is that he appears to have no eyelashes. maybe just a hint of dark to suggest them would improve, though I'd also be too scared to touch it as you said ;)

THX Nefertiti

Just play with lignting and posture.

I always wanted to redo the ROLTA poster with the whip on the shoulder, it's not perfect but I am limited by the body, I have to sand the biceps to bend over the arm.
I still work on the shirt, trousers, shoes, neck/hands repaint etc ...

Very nice, your paint work makes the headsculpt look more like Harrison and less chubby on the cheeks.

What is the acetone use for?

Where did you buy the whip and belt? Outstanding paintjob as always Warrior! I think it's time for you to upgrade that Indy PF! :D

THX Nefertiti

Just play with lignting and posture.

I always wanted to redo the ROLTA poster with the whip on the shoulder, it's not perfect but I am limited by the body, I have to sand the biceps to bend over the arm.
I still work on the shirt, trousers, shoes, neck/hands repaint etc ...

is this a master piece!
very nice painting and weathering!!
i love your job, BRAVO!!!

amazing work!!! love the paint up, love the weathering and love the pose!! only thing i'd recommend is to maybe dirty up his shirt a tiny bit, and maybe replace those buttons on his shirt, if possible.

Back