Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe SS is figuring that they'll make the proto paint job very light and clean in case the factory pulls the same :censored-up that they did with some of the first PF! That way it would at least end up being closer to the correct shade.

Re: Temple of Doom Indiana Jones PF confirmed

Finally! The weathering is fine he just looks a bit too clean shaven. Chin/chest stubble has got to be one of the hardest things to pull off on a production piece though. I'm kind of bummed that the bandage on his hand isn't cloth.

indyu.png

indianaJonesTempleDoom.gif

Holy crap, was not expecting this! Looks wonderful! I agree though...cloth on the hand is a no brainer....

With KITCD Indy, I kept telling myself that I already had an Indy PF and didn't have enough extra space and money for a second. It looks like it's going to be harder this time.

Then why do you even care? :huh

btw - it's only the 3rd.

I dont care for the PF or the license...Im just curious why SS keeps making so many versions of Ford in PF and hardly ever give the same treatment to anything else :dunno
Not that other licenses need just as many versions to make it even....but really...how many versions of one thing do you need?

Chris

The phrase "likeness off" do not apply when it comes to Mr. Grove....the paint job needs fixing though...

Here's another pic...

tod.jpg

Oh for Christ’s sake!

Just when I thought I might be able to slow down on the number of collectables I'm buying, Sideshow go and wave something like this in my face! I might as well just give them my credit card. :gah:

It's all good though. :rock

I'm more tempted to get Mola Ram to go with him now.

I'm not one to post negative comments very often, but I was really hoping for a different stance. For me, the PF's like this look so much better when the pose is somewhat "iconic." I really dislike the way his wrist is bent. The lack of weathering goes without saying, I just really hope I change my opinion when I see the full gallery of pics next week! I have been eagerly waiting for this fella!

I think this is the best sculpt of Harry as Indy by Trevor :clap As always, the paint job is the definitive step to the Perfect look. The heigh and shape of the hat also looks perfect and spot on to the Tod version.

Said this, I would also like a more dinamic or iconic pose

Another must have:yess:

Looks good.

TOD > ROTLA, LC, KOTCS

I dont care for the PF or the license...Im just curious why SS keeps making so many versions of Ford in PF and hardly ever give the same treatment to anything else :dunno
Not that other licenses need just as many versions to make it even....but really...how many versions of one thing do you need?

Chris

Cause Indy is the only one that sells. And 4 movies, 4 Indy versions. Well they will prolly only do 3.

The only other Indy character that would look good in the PF treatment and sell is Mola Ram.

Back