Indiana Jones T-Shirt with Fedora orders?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to the newsletter rush, all t-shirt supplies have now been exhausted. They ALMOST lasted until the 31st! We'll post more fun stuff throughout the year like this, so keep on the lookout! :duff

Ha Lonnie, this question wasn't so dumb now was it? :D Alright Dusty original they said that the Fedoras count towards the shirts but since those haven't shipped out yet and the shirts are gone does this mean some where put aside for those orders or are the fedora orders now out of luck?

Wait. I placed an order last week (5/24, I believe) for the In-Stock Indiana Jones Animated Character Key. But it hasn't charged/shipped yet. Does this mean I WON'T be getting a shirt???? :confused:

I must know, because getting the shirt is the ONLY reason why I ordered the character key. :(

I would call customer service if you are concerned: 1-800-474-3748 and reference your order number for the Key. They should be able to tell you one way or another if it will include the shirt or not :duff

I would call customer service if you are concerned: 1-800-474-3748 and reference your order number for the Key. They should be able to tell you one way or another if it will include the shirt or not :duff

Thanks, Dusty! I'll call and ask Jennifer, Cathy or one of the other lovely ladies there that we all drive crazy. :lol

Well, I guess my question is... have they all been Allocated (to placed In-Stock orders) or actually SHIPPED??

And it's important for me to know, because I still have time to cancel the Character Key (which I will not want without the t-shirt).

I *believe* they have all been ALLOCATED, not all actually shipped yet. Please, I don't have the answers, you will need to contact customer service if you are concerned :)

I *believe* they have all been ALLOCATED, not all actually shipped yet. Please, I don't have the answers, you will need to contact customer service if you are concerned :)

I just did and Cathy informed me that the Shirt will be included with my Character Key. :banana So you are correct, they have all been ALLOCATED in the order in which In-Stock orders were placed. So now we know. :duff

I just did and Cathy informed me that the Shirt will be included with my Character Key. :banana So you are correct, they have all been ALLOCATED in the order in which In-Stock orders were placed. So now we know. :duff

And Knowing....well.....you know the rest.

90art.jpg

All of our promo shirts come in one size only, since they're a freebie thrown in with the shipment... they're usually all XL :duff
:monkey2 I'll have to do a very hot laundry wash to shrink this baby into an S.
At least I'll have a nice Fedora to wear to SDCC (given it arrives here in time) :whip

Well . . .Dusty's question makes me a happy man (even though the movie disappointed).

Back