Indiana Jones T-Shirt with Fedora orders?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I noticed that when I ordered the fedora it was technically "In Stock" even though it won't ship for 2 weeks, during the Indy shirt promo, will those orders be getting the shirts included?

I noticed that when I ordered the fedora it was technically "In Stock" even though it won't ship for 2 weeks, during the Indy shirt promo, will those orders be getting the shirts included?

If you click on the "In Stock" link on the Indy T-shirt promotion page, you will see the Fedoras listed near the very top of the list, so yes, they should include the shirt... but you've lost your status as "The Mike" with all the answers!!! :rotfl :D

What I want to know is if the $39.99 Fedora qualifies for the free Indy Jones shirt since they stated purchases above $40 gets one . . . I mean, nickel and dime me, but after shipping and taxes, I've definitely spent over $40 . . .

I ordered the Treachery of Saruman dio. durring this promo. It'll be here monday..Can't wait for my indy shirt!! Promo also states it should come with a $5-$50 gift card also!!! yeah!!! :D :gun

I had ordered the 39.99 fedora but I cancelled and reordered with something else so it would qualify.

I wish I would have ordered Palps now to get this shirt instead of the Iron Man one.. oh well.

Last edited:
What I want to know is if the $39.99 Fedora qualifies for the free Indy Jones shirt since they stated purchases above $40 gets one . . . I mean, nickel and dime me, but after shipping and taxes, I've definitely spent over $40 . . .

according to this no because they don't count shipping/taxes but I hope they do.

Qualifying orders are any orders placed during the promotion event, May 22nd through May 31st, 2008, for In-Stock merchandise whose product total is US$40 or more after any and all discounts, not including shipping or tax costs.

I asked on their website in the comment section of the "Free Indy t-shirt" section on their site and here's their response!!!

Administrator says:

Jason, yes it will qualify - thanks for checking!

May 29th, 2008 at 9:37 pm Jason says:

Does the Wool Fedora ($39.99) count towards a free t-shirt? According to your stated rules it doesn’t because it isn’t $40.00 but I wanted to make sure.

I asked on their website in the comment section of the "Free Indy t-shirt" section on their site and here's their response!!!

Administrator says:

Jason, yes it will qualify - thanks for checking!

May 29th, 2008 at 9:37 pm Jason says:

Does the Wool Fedora ($39.99) count towards a free t-shirt? According to your stated rules it doesn’t because it isn’t $40.00 but I wanted to make sure.

You could take that answer two ways... you asked does it "count towards" the t-shirt. As mentioned in my post above, and the admin answer, yes, it counts toward the free t-shirt, but the real question is, does it meet the $40 or more rule for the total order; the way you asked the question, the answer may not mean what you think it does...

You could take that answer two ways... you asked does it "count towards" the t-shirt. As mentioned in my post above, and the admin answer, yes, it counts toward the free t-shirt, but the real question is, does it meet the $40 or more rule for the total order; the way you asked the question, the answer may not mean what you think it does...

Just checked - it means that they're not gonna nickel-and-dime (or penny) it. $39.99 is close enough to $40 before shipping/taxes :duff

P.S. Glad the shirt is so popular! Remember it's 'while supplies last' though, for both shirt and gift cards. We're heading into the last weekend of the promo, so we may be running low on both. As of earlier today I think there were still some remaining, but who knows by tonight, with the newsletter going out and all!

true but the second part (it isn't $40.00) made it more clear as to my intent but you're right they could have mis-interpreted by the way I phrased it.

Thanks for checking/verifying Dusty, do they just randomly send a size? I couldn't find where it stated if you get to pick the size you wanted or are they all larges?

true but the second part (it isn't $40.00) made it more clear as to my intent but you're right they could have mis-interpreted by the way I phrased it.

Thanks for checking/verifying Dusty, do they just randomly send a size? I couldn't find where it stated if you get to pick the size you wanted or are they all larges?

All of our promo shirts come in one size only, since they're a freebie thrown in with the shipment... they're usually all XL :duff

Due to the newsletter rush, all t-shirt supplies have now been exhausted. They ALMOST lasted until the 31st! We'll post more fun stuff throughout the year like this, so keep on the lookout! :duff

Due to the newsletter rush, all t-shirt supplies have now been exhausted. They ALMOST lasted until the 31st! We'll post more fun stuff throughout the year like this, so keep on the lookout! :duff

Wait. I placed an order last week (5/24, I believe) for the In-Stock Indiana Jones Animated Character Key. But it hasn't charged/shipped yet. Does this mean I WON'T be getting a shirt???? :confused:

I must know, because getting the shirt is the ONLY reason why I ordered the character key. :(

Wait. I placed an order last week (5/24, I believe) for the In-Stock Indiana Jones Animated Character Key. But it hasn't charged/shipped yet. Does this mean I WON'T be getting a shirt???? :confused:

I must know, because getting the shirt is the ONLY reason why I ordered the character key. :(

guess it depends on if they have any left when they do ship yours.

Well, I guess my question is... have they all been Allocated (to placed In-Stock orders) or actually SHIPPED??

And it's important for me to know, because I still have time to cancel the Character Key (which I will not want without the t-shirt).

Back