Indiana Jones - Pursuit of the Ark statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me, or does this indy sculpt look more like last crusade indy than rotla? This indy looks older than raiders.

Is it me, or does this indy sculpt look more like last crusade indy than rotla? This indy looks older than raiders.

Maybe just the harsh lighting catching every crease? SSC has recently been photographing their protos with more contrasty lighting (I'm not a fan - half the details on the ESB Hoth e-Web cannon were not even visible until it was seen at SDCC) so this may have been a victim of that to some degree.

I actually think this looks pretty good...

indyhorse_zpsec69175e.png

I think everything is ok except the face of the horse...why did they make it hidden, I cannot explain. It would be 100% different if we could admire both heads (Indy+horse). It seems like half of the statue is wasted :dunno

A totally different statue imo:

in3t.jpg

That's kind of what I mean. I think other elements in the pose could be improved as well, but seeing both heads at the same time does make a lot of difference already.

Perfect piece except for the face...not bad but could be slightly better...something very special about horse sculpts...huge piece too

You're fast! You going to get an acrylic case for it? I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to put mine. He's not going to fit in my existing display cabinet.

You're fast! You going to get an acrylic case for it? I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to put mine. He's not going to fit in my existing display cabinet.

That's the plan, cherry wood base, custom UV/non glare case w/ a mirror back.

Ordered a glass/cherry wood football helmet display case recently for my custom Gobler Idol and custom Headpiece as well.

amazing how much turning the horses face improves things.

Not sure what peoples problem with the Ford sculpt is though. Looks great to me.

This is a beautiful statue worthy to be displayed in the living room coffee table

True!

It's an amazing representation of Indiana Jones, it's going to be HUGE and we don't have to worry about his jacket being ruined over time on the sleeves!

Great victory!:yess:

Yes, but as INK posted, they are all made out of oil so it will be dripping off your shelf. ;)

Back