Indiana Jones in German Disguise 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I see a little bit of William Wallace in the upper part of the face.

Mel-Gibson---Braveheart--C10102005.jpeg

You need some glasses then. It looks just like Bale, while this Indy figure doesnt look like Ford.

To each his own I suppose. I see Ford in the new Indy figure. As far as the John Connor figure - the skin texture and paint are great but the likeness is off to me.

The head looks to be painted much better than Adventure Indy.

It's a prototype, so it's going to have a much better paint job. wait till we see production pieces.

Kewl, but kinda WTF choice.

Agreed. it ALLMOST looks like the exact same scuplt.

epic fails as a regular release, would have made a much better convention exclusive, buy good for the people that Want him I guess. Passing.

Henry Jones Sr. DAMNIT!

I'm just glad to be getting anything, although I would have preferred Mola Ram. It makes you weep to see that this Indy seems to have a superior paint job on an inferior sculpt...

Well, I don't know about "epic fail" but It's certainly a choice that some might not agree with. I think it's a smart move on SS's part to include these huge environmental pieces with regular release, as I hope is the case with this figure as well. Think about it, How else would we get the freakin Arc and Idol base?

I am happy with it.. I will say that aside from the Bazooka, this is the easiest custom to build with the ungodly plethora of 1/6 nazi stuff on the market..you can pretty much bash any german soldier from ww2 in every variation of gear/uniforms.. ( those of you who mentioned this would be good to build a generic german can do that much too easily now)
Plus the companies that have been producing the german stuff for so long have the details nailed down to a T already... regardless I am happy to see sideshow plugging along with the line... I still have high hopes for even more to come...

Easy pass.

Not too impressed with the tailoring, or the likeness. And the insignia is wrong. Might pick up the rocket launcher loose if the size is correct.

Sorry, Sideshow, I was wanting Marion or Sallah!

So far I'm not feelin' this at all. It just looks bad to me. Poor choice of figures IMHO too...Coco sad.:monkey2

I'm happy for those that like it and wanted this version though. :rock

Oh i can't wait for the people over at OSW to see this, i'll be avoiding that place for a few days. On the plus side he looks good but i would have prefered a new character however the responce in the Q and A and the fact that they have already released a variant figure suggests good things for the line.

I can't help but think of who else this could've been. Marion, Sallah... Even an Arab Disguise Indy with a Map of Tanis environment. If only.:banghead

Fret not. I have no doubt we WILL be getting Map Room Indy with the Tanis map room environment.

Yawn... seems I could just make my own and not wait. Still glad to see more Indy product, but would rather it was Mola Ram.

What a bizarre choice. This is one better left to kitbashing than wasting a valuable spot in a slow moving line. They need a Mola Ram or Henry Sr. to inject some excitement back into this line.

Interesting that this was ALSO slated for the canceled Hasbro Indy line. Wonder what IJ makes of this since he already made a custom version.

Back