Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, he did wore it... when he was travelling on airplane with the others

leonardo-dicaprio-next-sinatra.jpg
FP_3883769_Inception_FP4_102609.jpg

I actually really like the paint job, only thing that needs changing imo is the goatee and hair

This is a fantastic mass produced head but still very very happy to be getting a genuine Feng head painted by Feng also :)

Ha Rue DOES take on commissions, but won't be available for another 4 months.

But anyways, I love Kato's work, pretty soon he'll be working full time for the toy companies too!

Last time I talked to Hai Lim(in 2009), Rueann was full time at Hot Toys
now and Hai was not. Hai was not taking on commissions and moving back home.

When did you talk to either one of them? I'd be interested
to hear, because I use to have Harue make the clothes
for my small company releases and now can not.

So PM if you know something I don't please.

Thanks.

192803uduu4jkez5nujxjc.jpg

Again with the pin stripped suit, haha. I will definitely get this one, a pair at least, but it indeed lost a lot of skin details, and I thought rotocasting figures could retain more details than normal casting. I guess that depends on the mold, but it shouldn't, maybe Nobodys Toys used a cheap molding material, argh, I'm rambling here...

Last edited:
Ugh the tailoring on that suit is horrendous. Way too baggy and look at how close his crotch is to his knees. Makes him look like John Goodman.

"I'm calmer then you are."

Anyone seen this new PMC Mark figure, I'm wondering if the jacket and pants will work for Cobb's snow gear but I can't find any caps of him from that level if anyone can help me out.

"I'm calmer then you are."

Anyone seen this new PMC Mark figure, I'm wondering if the jacket and pants will work for Cobb's snow gear but I can't find any caps of him from that level if anyone can help me out.

Would this work ?

2010-07-21-sdccpreviewnight26.jpg
4817000557_48faf73872_z.jpg
2010-07-21-sdccpreviewnight36.jpg

I was thinking on making either Eames, Cobb or Fischer into the snow gear. The PMC Mark looks good, but isn't it gray ?

Last time I talked to Hai Lim(in 2009), Rueann was full time at Hot Toys
now and Hai was not. Hai was not taking on commissions and moving back home.

When did you talk to either one of them? I'd be interested
to hear, because I use to have Harue make the clothes
for my small company releases and now can not.

So PM if you know something I don't please.

Thanks.

I sent him a message on his website message board last month. You can go and see it there, same name I use here. I asked him about doing some custom clothes for me, he said he was booked up for a few months and to email him in March or April. Good luck on getting him to do some work for you.

Back