Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Inception Cobb by Feng

Update:

Unfortunately somebody has had to drop out so there is a slot available guys

PM me if your interested in taking this slot

Thanks

ExpoCloseUp-01.jpg

I am so looking forward to this. Cheered me up remembering I had secured one, after the Travis disappointment. :rock

Did you guys saw this?

I think, based on the teaser, that we're getting a Cobb's cloth option from VTS to go with this:

001046fualolztb0jylsej.jpg

Their previous clothing are really nice :)

Yeah VTS Put out a set with the headsculpt and clothes usually so you can probably expect to see inception clothes coming with it.

Kai changed his mind on doing a ltd. run. :(

I somehow just saw "changed his mind on doing a ltd. run" without the "Kai" part and you scared the crap out of me thinking Feng canceled this. :lol

Hopefully vts will produce some nice accurate suits, all there other clothing has been done very well.

Did you guys saw this?

I think, based on the teaser, that we're getting a Cobb's cloth option from VTS to go with this:

001046fualolztb0jylsej.jpg

Their previous clothing are really nice :)

Where did you take this picture from ?, do you know when is it gonna release?. Anyways, looks totally NOT like Leo, there might be a hint, but it looks more like Ethan Hawke, haha. BUT I'm interested in the clothing set if they are going to release one, I still don't have the clothes for Cobb, yet.

001037s2xla422ozhzlzp9.jpg

There is the other head VTS are doing, isn't he in inception as well?

Back