InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wanna see more high quality pictures taken of Aragorn, every single time they display it he has the shittiest pics..

Coat still looks pretty bad. Looks too bulky, the leather is supposed to be smooth rather than suede and still missing the ties from the waist.

Aragorn_medz_cal (1).jpg

I'll pay him off, but not blown away.
aragorn_pre.jpg

aragorn_fotr.jpg

Inner coat is still too short. Unless they fixed it and this is just a proto - the same one - they schlep around.

A little tweaking of the brightness levels on that blown out pic and you can see he still looks fantastic.

It’s like seeing Viggo at his costume test shoot.
IMG_2886.jpeg

The lighting at these shows just means we will get more terrible pictures than competently shot ones.

Last edited:
If I order Jazzinc's '89 Batmobile I will likely cancel my order for Aragorn. Can't be getting into what, for me, would be a whole new license if I'm spending almost 2 grand on a single item elsewhere.

Utterly incredible head sculpt but the coat looks really bad. Looks so bulky, shapeless and the wrong type of leather. That massive hem up the front is a real eyesore and it's missing the ties at the waist. Really hope they fix it before the final product.

Back