InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost out big time with big chief, 3 figures paid in full- all $$$ lost!
Wont make that mistake again. Inart being late is better than chiefs never, and gives my wallet
a chance to recover from the annual Christmas depletion. The delay was expected and welcomed.
I read the entire Big Chief thread - mainly because I have pristine Rose and David Tennant figs (don't flame me, they were boxed up and I can't remember what version/versions they are) I plan to sell (and I've never sold anything, I'll get to it eventually it sounds like it can be a pain in the @s&:horror). Maybe nobody will care by then - dunno. ANYWAY read the whole thread and was pretty horrified.

Just wanted to extend my condolences to anyone who lost money with that absolute debacle.:grouphug Reminded me of some SW replica group - can't remember the name, but they did replica costumes, helmets - did the Mando helmet and I guess that product actually came out. But the company was sued for non-delivery of thousands of dollars worth of merch. People trusted them, too. They'd even go to conventions while customers twiddled their thumbs waiting for paid-for merch that never showed. I remember thinking long and hard about the Mando helmet.

I trust InArt tho (for now) just because their products got a positive response; if they are working with anyone from China, China economics seem to be in turmoil at the moment?, and with the holidays coming up, I'd just as soon wait to cough up the balance.

Truly sorry about the Big Chief disaster. I thought they were a solid company. And they just should have returned folks' money when they didn't deliver.:mad:

Do they have Christmas holiday season in China as well or does it simply coincide with a chinese holiday during the same time?
They will have the chinese new year between 9-16 February or so as holiday for sure.

similar to joker release, it was released Q4 2022 mainly in Asia and like the last 2 weeks of December
then a majority of people starting receiving in February - March 2023

I read the entire Big Chief thread - mainly because I have pristine Rose and David Tennant figs (don't flame me, they were boxed up and I can't remember what version/versions they are) I plan to sell (and I've never sold anything, I'll get to it eventually it sounds like it can be a pain in the @s&:horror). Maybe nobody will care by then - dunno. ANYWAY read the whole thread and was pretty horrified.

Just wanted to extend my condolences to anyone who lost money with that absolute debacle.:grouphug Reminded me of some SW replica group - can't remember the name, but they did replica costumes, helmets - did the Mando helmet and I guess that product actually came out. But the company was sued for non-delivery of thousands of dollars worth of merch. People trusted them, too. They'd even go to conventions while customers twiddled their thumbs waiting for paid-for merch that never showed. I remember thinking long and hard about the Mando helmet.

I trust InArt tho (for now) just because their products got a positive response; if they are working with anyone from China, China economics seem to be in turmoil at the moment?, and with the holidays coming up, I'd just as soon wait to cough up the balance.

Truly sorry about the Big Chief disaster. I thought they were a solid company. And they just should have returned folks' money when they didn't deliver.:mad:
anovos?

I wrote on FB the following:
"they just clearly stated with this post that its 2024."

And just to prove how incredibly stupid people on FB can be, a user asked from me :
how was it “ clearly stated “ ?

I mean how many Quarters does a year have? :D

Studies show that five out of four people struggle with mathematics.

Yeah that was it. The shame of it was they could actually deliver some great stuff - when they delivered. I think they got bought out but dunno if burned customers were ever made whole.
I have their Vader helmet and it is really good.
Yeah it's a shame what happened to the customers. They rebranded and changed their name to Denuo Novo now.

This thread about Inart: Aragorn or people sharing their opinions of random stuff? Every thread somehow turns into people sharing their opinion on movies, shows etc. Go make an actual thread.
I'm guessing you're the guy who complains to the mods when people dare discuss movies in a figure thread even when its the movie the figure came from.
You seem like fun.

I'm guessing you're the guy who complains to the mods when people dare discuss movies in a figure thread even when its the movie the figure came from.
You seem like fun.
To be fair, that's what moderators are for. :lecture
Also it wasn't reported by lilgigs. So put down the pitchforks. :peace

Managing Expectations...

With John Handy

So with CNY, The Batman in March and Aragorn in ... May?

This from Thursday as posted:

482767-IMG-4348.jpeg

482768-IMG-4349.jpeg

Back