InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t know how it would work, or if it’s possible, but I have a rooted and a standard on order with Kit if anyone needs one and can take over the order. 👍🏻

Yeah, feels a lot longer to me too... I had to look to make sure I have the date right.

But then, the 2nd (or 3rd) batch of Gandalfs seems to be taking forever too (seems to be)

It's going to be a good show watching the impatient Batman crowd once The Batman drops for release and Bat-fans have to wait a couple months to start receiving...

Anywhere left to pre-order or get on a waitlist?
You can get on a waitlist at Spec Fiction for both versions. No guarantee so it would be good to keep your eyes open at other retailers particularly whenever it starts shipping. I believe OSK will only put up his remaining allotment once he's shipped all his orders though I could be wrong. Either way, it will be a long wait.

Rooted:
https://www.specfictionshop.com/products/aragorn-inart-1-6-scale-figure?_pos=6&_sid=7498b203a&_ss=r
Sculpted:
https://www.specfictionshop.com/pro...-1-6-scale-figure?_pos=7&_sid=7498b203a&_ss=r

Last edited:
Delay announcement

Attachments

• IMG_9365.jpeg
    IMG_9365.jpeg
    424.1 KB · Views: 0
Just as it was mentioned many times already on this forum, Aragorn wont happen until at least March-April-May, we already easily guessed it way before this announcement.
Yes we all guessed it but it will make life easier now for the retailers as there won’t be an influx of messages like the Gandalf situation lol

Yes we all guessed it but it will make life easier now for the retailers as there won’t be an influx of messages like the Gandalf situation lol
I would certanily hope so too but seeing messages from people on FB under this announcement I wouldnt be suprised that people will still be harassing retailers. :D

I lost out big time with big chief, 3 figures paid in full- all $$$ lost!
Wont make that mistake again. Inart being late is better than chiefs never, and gives my wallet
a chance to recover from the annual Christmas depletion. The delay was expected and welcomed.

I wrote on FB the following:
"they just clearly stated with this post that its 2024."

And just to prove how incredibly stupid people on FB can be, a user asked from me :
how was it “ clearly stated “ ?

I mean how many Quarters does a year have? :D
If something is postponed from the last quarter of a given year then what is not clear that its going to be 2024? :D

And now imagine how many messages of this kind can Kit or any other retailer receive...

Back