InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see him already!

0c3b6ae17389ee7d9de60659f18b271a--boyfriend-the-sword.jpg

I always assumed it was a combination of spelling mistake and "we got negative comments about Gandalfs beard" among other things that went not quiet right, so they said: darn, lets give Aragorn another two weeks to make perfect instead of botching it.

So yeah, my expectation game: His chin will be phenomenal but sth will be off with the eyes. xD

The Thailand event is happening/just happened and the owner of the venue (?) did a stream: However it was basically unwatchably choppy both video and sound, maybe it's better watching it now. Likeness and features looked a bit soft to me but I haven't really been following this one that closely. I dunno why Inart wldn't have their own video or link to this one before it started, and they say on their FB they'll show their own pics but they haven't updated anything *shrug* There's also an Inart youtube channel now, did that exist before? has 8 subscribers hah

Yea...

Want to get my first Inart figure and may it be Aragorn, heir to Gondor, and you owe him your allegiance.

Gonna need to see the head sculpt under better lighting but costume wise, they've got a lot of things looking really good! The working bracers look excellent, cloth boots are well done, coat looks to have most of the correct stitching (looks like it is missing from the inside seam of the sleeves though), belt details look correct.

It would be nice to get the Fellowship cloak in the correct weave for the material. Even the old Sideshow version got that right.

I think the eyes, nose, mouth and chin look good. Some better lighting and more detail in the photo (rooted hair is a must as well) and this might just be a very desirable precious.

Outfit and hair look awesome. I especially like how they did the boots. Not much to say about the sculpt since it’s not final other than it really does need a lot of work. The eyes are probably the worst part for me. Way too big and Barbie like.

What does look good looks really nice and what doesn’t I hope they get right after tweaking it.

Back