InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he doesn’t show up I will cancel my preorders I plan to preorder.

I'm pre-cancelling a pre-order...

minority report.gif

I know the event is scheduled to start tomorrow, but didn’t InArt’s official explanation for what happened to Aragorn (and when he would be displayed) say the event was 28-30? I don’t know what to believe anymore

A Frodo figure would be cool.
InArt will be making the Harry Potter kids from the first movie so, if they can do small, child bodies for that, they can make Hobbits.

I'd settle for Gandalf, Aragorn and Legolas done exceptionally well.
In the words of every woman I’ve ever approached ‘Why would I settle for that?!’
Give me everything!
I’ll replace my entire collection if I have to!

Same. However, if I'm not blown away, then I'll cancel Gandalf.
Cancel culture at its best :ROFLMAO:

But real talk: I prepare to not be blown away by the sculp. I think Aragorn has that "you need to see his face in movement to look great" attached to him which is just very hard to nail down in one single expression. Hope to get surprised.

I'd personally be content with a RotK Aragorn and a TFotR Sauron. Good Guy, Bad Guy, done and done. That's how I'm approaching most of my mini-collections these days. Hal and Sinestro for GL, Guts & Griffith/Femto for Berserk, Baleman & Ledgeroker for Batman, and so on. The ones I'm more into like SW I'm willing to go further into. But yeah, LotR wise I just need these two. Gandalf's tempting, but I'm not spending half a grand for an old man in his white robes. I just worry that we're unlikely to ever get that Sauron. He'd be too big and expensive for them to make him. But we'll see, I suppose.

When I see how many American Youtubers can't even get basics like plural and singular right in their mother tongue, inArt are actually doing pretty well imo.

Drives me mad !!
Don't make me start a discussion about Americans calling Laura to Lara Croft lol drives me crazy. I think a spelling mistake from InArt is a last thing we need to worry about. Hope we see him soon,I'm dying.

Aragorn Prototype image will be shown any minute now. Queen Studios statues from the event were just shared on the official channel so I am sure the InArt figures are going to be shown now.
Brace yourself and if the Aragorn is not as great as we hoped for, don't forget that this is an early prototype, not even finished yet (I believe) so don't jump ship instantly as always ("I am canceling my Gandalf PO".... etc.) :LOL:

Or the Aragorn figure is broken beyond repair, again, and we will see nothing ahaha

Last edited:
Back