InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean from inart haha
Only about his ranger cloak.
1696404465050.png

Has anyone seen any more updated photos of the sculpted? I have an order for sculpted, but thinking about placing a rooted order or trying to switch to rooted.

Originally the sculpted looked like it would be easier for me to achieve a realistic look. The rooted originally didn't look as wet and matted as it should, so I actually preferred the sculpted.

Seeing latest reveals, the rooted looks better to me than before because it appears they are using more product to achieve a proper wet look. The sculpted hair looks too full at the front instead of matted. I'm not thrilled with it.

The jerkin being too short is a gripe for me. It's supposed to be near his knee and the back tails of it almost touch his boots...

Belt is way too long as well. Shouldn't hang past his knees...

"I don't like your cuffs! A man's cuffs should be even with the tip of his 'pee-pee'. Yours are all the way down to your balls!"*

i-dont-like-cuffs sm.jpg

*Count de Monet: "At least I have them!"

Looks much better. I wonder if the lights were dimmed when these were taken or someone skilled at photography who lowered exposure a lot because of the harsh lighting. This confirms the lighting is too harsh at this event. Washes out all the detail.

Wow that looks incredible. I can't believe it took me so long to put an order in. I would have been regretful if I didn't. The moment the order got processed I had the opposite feeling of buyers remorse. Buyers relief.

I'm hoping this is a production piece. I'll be pissed if the eyes don't look like that on the final.

Last edited:
I'm not liking the sculpted however. It almost looks like it's a different sculpt. It's the way they shaped the hair I think, it's changed the shape of his face. Makes it look narrower. Or maybe it is a different sculpt to accommodate the hair piece? I also don't like the way it flares out at the neck to allow for articulation. Regardless, I feel something is really off about it in all the pictures I've seen. I would say it's the biggest gap between sculpted and rooted for all the figures they've shown so far.
IMG_20231005_235223.jpg
IMG_20231005_235305.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-05-23-54-45-98_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Back