InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dumbledore-main.jpg

I think its the eyes that are off on the sculpt. Harris' seemed more worn and slant. The mouth also seems to small comparatively.

I’m disappointed that there doesn’t appear to be any way to actually display Harry in a flight pose on the broom.
Looks like that was all just trickery for the promo shots.

I was hoping we’d eventually see that that a couple of bricks could be removed from the diorama so an acrylic rod or metal arm could be plugged in at a discreet 30 degree angle that would be obscured one the figure was in place to create the illusion of flying.

I went rooted as well. Definitely a standalone piece where I think this figure alone represents and encapsulates the entire franchise, so naturally I decided to go big and get the premium set. Gotta love the party trick of revealing the scar and the diorama piece-I seriously hope there’s a way of displaying him in the flight pose..

Hope they make young Dumbledore from Fantastic Beasts 3 one day.
Same. While I know FB isn't anywhere as popular as HP, I would still like an FB3 Jude Law Dumbledore, an InArt level Depp FB2 Grindelwald and FB1 Newt
I went rooted. I like that you can see the lighting bolt scar plus the diorama piece is cool.
Same. Definitely like that you can see the lighting bolt with the rooted hair piece and the video they made really sold me on that diorama piece.

Last edited:
Decided to post this in here as I’m not seeing a dedicated thread to INART Dumbledore. Wanted to open up discussion related to areas of improvement for the initial Dumbledore prototype.

From what I can see:

The cuffs should be longer and while the pattern is present, it lacks detail. The stole (don’t know what else to call that) lacks detail as well and shouldn’t overhang on the shoulders.

Dumbledore always wore his glasses slightly lower on his face, perhaps that is what’s throwing others on the likeness?

Hat colors/shape can be revised. Overall, the entire design of the robe and the print itself can be improved upon. The suit’s colors are darker in general too-StarAce managed to capture that better.

Based off this comparison picture, one can see the differences the actual character/costume design and the initial first look prototype, and I think there’s lots of room for improvement.

08DE3D97-A54E-4597-978E-01805BFAB9FC.jpeg

Would jump at Half-Blood prince and older Harry/Hermione/Ron. Rooted high quality 3 pack, 100%. Snape and McGonagall would all be welcome. Sirius and Beatrice as well. Dobby would be another fabulous Inart figure but possibly not popular enough to justify.

Maybe Dobby could come with a Hallows Potter or something. It wouldn't be an interesting enough single release imo.

INART Collectibles said:
THE STORY BEHIND INART FIGURE COSTUMES
At INART, we have always been committed to recreating every detail of the characters, not only in the head sculpt, articulated body and accessories, but also in our pursuit of the texture of the costumes.

- Diverse Characters, Unique Fabrics:
Each character demands different clothing combinations, and we understand the significance of fabric thickness, especially for the Harry Potter, a child's body has to fit into smaller sized costumes. Our quest for the perfect fabric led us through bustling markets until we found one with authentic texture and the right weight. Every piece is then precision-cut and expertly finished.

- Wizard Robes Woven to Perfection:
Creating Harry Potter's wizard robe posed a unique challenge. To ensure a fit without bulkiness, we embedded wire into cuffs and hems, allowing for diverse styling. The inner and outer effects were carefully considered, striking a balance that mirrors the original. Our fleece fabric choice blends absorbency for winter vibes with the right stretch and thickness for a flattering look.

- Meticulous Sweater Recreation:
The iconic Harry Potter sweater underwent various production methods until we achieved the exact patterned ticking seen on the real garment. Tireless effort went into replicating the same effect, ensuring that your collection is nothing short of magical.

- Mastering the Pattern Challenge:
Crafting the Gryffindor's pattern was no easy feat. Extensive research and meticulous proofreading were conducted to reproduce the pattern faithfully in such a compact size. Finally, a true-to-life emblem that adds an extra layer of authenticity to your collection.

Although we encountered many problems with the costumes, the INART team did their best to overcome them. Every tiny detail reflects our extreme pursuit of perfection. We invite all collectors to revel in the satisfaction of adding these meticulously crafted pieces to their collection.

PtSeQ3I.jpg

uLiKX86.jpg

W3MUKza.jpg

hIbwn2F.jpg

Back