InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears they’re doing seamless wrists instead of complete forearms, don’t think they’ll add any ball joint hands. He doesn’t really hold much so they probably figured it isn’t necessary.

I agree with @batfan08,
I’m glad they’ve shown us something, so we can catch them early on and not at the tail end of the prototype stage like Ledger Joker and Cavill Superman.

This and Daenerys needs lots of work but the rest of the reveals looks pretty good so far.

Cool to see that this is officially in the works and that a prototype actually exists, but definitely needs some more time in the oven. Really hope it comes out much better than it currently is. Going by Aragorn, there's no reason to doubt them as of yet on the quality front. This and Dany feel very early.

I know it’s a quick mock up prototype but damn…

IMG_7073.png

The Superman sculpt looks like they tried to capture both the serious look with the top half/eyes and playful look with the half smile on the lower half.

The Superman sculpt looks like they were just looking at a completely different actor. :lol One of their worst looking prototype sculpts by far I feel.

No way that doesn't get revised.

Yeah it's strange how JND and Inart both struggled so much with Supes but pretty much nailed Clark.

Not really loving the choice of suit though. Would much prefer the pin stripe that JND went with, or even the light gray one from SM2.

385914240_747156600554744_5776396588749108586_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's strange how JND and Inart both struggled so much with Supes but pretty much nailed Clark.

Not really loving the choice of suit though. Would much prefer the pin stripe that JND went with, or even the gray one from SM2.

View attachment 666344
Clark looks way better than their Supes but I think a lot of it has to do with the hat and glasses covering up the sculpts mistakes.

Back